Participant Service Coordinator, Trials & Implementation- Ezra
Job Role: Participant Service Coordinator
Location: London/ EMEA
Start Date: March/April 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our growing team of global Customer Success Managers, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Participant Service Coordinator, who will provide exceptional levels of customer service to Ezra users across multiple programs. This very varied role is pivotal to the successful coordination and project management of all Ezra programs globally.
You will work within the Customer Success team, reporting to the EMEA lead.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively support our project management team to provide a first-class client and participant experience
- First line response to participant questions and troubleshooting requirements
- Manage post launch comms to drive high levels of participant adoption and engagement
Project Manager and Operational Support
- Provide daily support to our global project management team
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of our team of global Customer Success Managers
- Coordination of participant welcome packs
- Support in the creation of client and participant materials including go live webinar presentations and participant/ line manager communication brochures
- Oversee and regularly check coach availability for all programs pre and post launch
- Coordination of assessment results to participants and coaches where relevant for programs
- Provide support to the coach slack channels to ensure responses are timely and all ongoing program information is shared effectively
Customer Success and First Line Response
- Firstline response to support tickets that require immediate action by the CSM team
- Daily client pulse updates to review next steps and actions with participants and clients
- Proactive outreach to participants to drive adoption post launch and actively encourage ongoing engagement during the program duration
- High level reporting by client for adoption updates post launch and pre monthly reporting
- Use of Ezra project management tool to keep project timelines up to date for all Ezra programs
- Use of Microsoft Forms to support in the design and launch of participant surveys across programs
- Analysis of feedback results to share with CSMs pre client reporting
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Strong evidence of customer success experience and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, virtual startup environment
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure
- Deadline driven
What we offer
- Holiday: X days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.