Managing Director, Innovation (EMEA or APAC)
Managing Director, Innovation
Bringing an entrepreneurial background and a passion for disruption the MD of Innovation will be accountable for leading LHH’s innovation incubator and facilitating innovation across all parts of the LHH product suite. The initial focus will be disrupting and revolutionizing our Career Transition solution, designing LHH’s future workplace, digital innovation, overall positioning of our offer and building deeper innovation practices into our culture. Externally oriented with an extensive network the individual will be responsible for ensuring LHH is tapped into and at the forefront of industry developments. Must have experience of leading a team of designers and consultants with a background in strategy, innovation, thought leadership, and visioning.
This role can be based in any of our regional offices in EMEA or APAC
- Act as Exec sponsor on flagship innovation (client) projects
- Build C-suite relationships through capabilities and insights, becoming a trusted advisor and source of strategic advice to clients
- Maintain regular communication with clients as a source of insight and inspiration e.g through attending partner reviews, hosting innovation think tanks
- Regularly contribute to LHH client advisory panel
- Co-chair and oversee LHH Innovation council
- Conduct loss and win reviews to identify opportunities for further innovation
- Synthesize learnings and insights about market and user needs into an insightful framing of problems and opportunities
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and other stakeholders for ideation and curation of ideas that align with LHH business priorities
- Deliver insight at senior leader events
- Media, e.g., appearing on digital channels; writing articles
- Known by C-suite and beyond as a leading expert in foresight and innovation
- Create and manage three-year roadmap for innovation
- For viable ideas, partner with key stakeholders to move forward with commercialization of the idea
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners to develop capabilities and technologies for innovation
- Establish routines and best practices for innovation across LHH
- Present innovation projects to leadership and groups across TAG eco-system
KPIs are likely to include:
- Revenue associated with new products / newly revamped products
- Delivery of innovation roadmap
- External recognition measured by awards e.g. xxxx and PR opportunities
- Speed to market of new innovations
- Team engagement
- 10+ years’ experience in the field of human capital consulting / innovation / strategy consulting
- Recognized in the industry as a thought leader
- Experience of having led a multi-disciplinary team that specialize in strategy, innovation, thought leadership, and future vision
- Experience of bringing new products to life from conception to implementation
- Knowledge about the latest technology advancements influencing the future of work
- Business savvy with global experience of being the client-facing subject matter expert
- A leader with natural gravitas and significant commercial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional facilitator with advanced verbal and written communication skills
- High personal energy, incredible ability to focus on priorities, coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for leadership development and the broader LHH proposition
- Deeply curious and with a passion and growth mindset about our people and our solutions
- Fluent in a language other than English
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion