Program Director, Redeployment (Virtual)
What does an exceptional Program Director, Redeployment do?
A successful Program Director must have broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to coordinate the deliverables of multiple projects. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
The Program Director role is customer-facing as needed, and proactively and independently manages all aspects of the implementation of projects within contracts from planning through to feedback collection.
The Program Director will drive project scoping meetings, continually update key stakeholders at every step of the project and provide reporting requirements either on a quarterly basis or by project.
LHH’s redeployment solutions can help our client organizations shift from a replaceable workforce to a renewable one. We combine AI matching technology, assessments and coaching with reskilling and upskilling from General Assembly and LinkedIn Learning, all packaged in an internal mobility program that can be quickly deployed and scaled. Whether our clients are trying to reduce the impact of an upcoming restructuring initiative or build a long-term redeployment system, LHH will help unlock the skills, capabilities and possibilities to make a workforce a true force.
- President, LHH
- The successful candidate will be able to work in a matrix environment
What you’ll do
As the new Program Director, Redeployment, you will:
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization;
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes;
- Develop or approve budgets and operations;
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements;
- Supervise all project managers/leaders involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems;
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people;
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed;
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues;
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies;
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Proven experience as project or program director or other similar leadership position;
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods;
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics;
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting;
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.);
- A business acumen with a strategic ability;
- Experience working with executive level customers
- Experience managing international accounts or projects
- Platform presentation experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- An analytical mindset with strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion