Director, Sales Operations -Strategic Solutions & Innovation COE
The primary focus of this position is to partner with the sales organization in most aspects of operations-related strategies and processes for the function. Specifically, the Sales Operations Business Partner drives global operations and processes in the global service line and also represents stakeholder needs for operations-related initiatives to senior leadership in the global operations & enablement team. He/she also supports the activation of process enablement initiatives.
This is a global role and can be located in any European location.
Serve as the single point of contact for sales leadership into the sales operations & enablement team global centers of excellence. He/she translates the priorities of the front-line revenue team into the centers of excellence, and ensures the country benefits from the capabilities of the centers of excellence through activities including, but not limited to:
- Educate the frontline teams on the benefits and metrics within the set of standard dashboards and reports
- Consult with frontline sales leaders on dashboard design and information needs; partner with Sales Intelligence team for continuous improvement of the applicability and actionability of dashboards; streamline feedback from the frontline to the sales intelligence team
- Provide relevant customized reports and analysis to senior sales leaders to surface market specific trends, segment behavior, and opportunities for revenue optimization.
- Advise on account segmentation, territory planning, and quota assignment based on insights gained from data
- Resolve stakeholder questions from the frontline regarding dashboarding and reporting
- Partner with Sales leadership to define metrics for Operational Reviews and Executive Leadership meetings. Being present at these meetings as the subject matter expert.
- Implement consistent reporting metrics and partner with the global sales operations team to ensure reliability in how, when and why we report information.
Sales Learning & Development
- With local sales leaders, identify and prioritize sales skill improvements that will accelerate achievement of revenue targets
- Consult with global sales L&D team on the best approach to achieve sales skill improvements (build, buy, use what’s already available)
- Partner with Sales L&D to enable local sales leaders to deliver skills training
- Drive administration of and adherence to global new hire onboarding curriculum, ensuring participating in local and global learning & development activities
- With local sales leaders, identify and prioritize inefficiencies in the sales process that can be addressed through technology
- Support global sales technology team in the testing, selection, rollout, frontline adoptions, and evaluation of sales enablement technology
- Provide recommendations, based on data analysis, in support of key business decisions that impact the frontline management team.
- Identify pain points and support global process enablement initiatives (e.g. pipeline management, APR improvements, etc.) to better serve the global frontline teams
- Lead local change management and communication around new sales operations & enablement policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of experience
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed environment
- Ability to work "up and down the ladder", i.e., capable of interpreting strategy, while also capable of engaging in detailed implementation planning and execution
- Strong analytic skills; Superior problem solving ability; Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Superior customer service ethic; Excellent relationship-building skills; Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
- Superior interpersonal skills; Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues; Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with senior executives
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Superior judgment; Demonstrated leadership ability; Ability to work independently and with a team; Ability to build relationships and work well across functions; Ability to manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills; Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
- Strong work ethic; Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills required
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com required
- Project management experience within an operational business function preferable
- Experience working in an environment of business transformation preferable
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc