Recruiter, EMEA - Ezra
Job Role: Recruiter, EMEA - Ezra
Start Date: March 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Ezra Recruiter is responsible for finding and recruiting high calibre coaches who not only meet but surpass our strict criteria. They will work closely with the wider Ezra team and LHH sales teams to proactively identify hiring needs in terms of geographies, languages, relevant experience, skills and credentials. Actively building a well-rounded coaching community that mirrors our customers’ needs will be key. The Recruiter will be able to communicate the story of Ezra, thus attracting top quality coaches who are excited to be part of our mission.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritisation and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, has experience in a recruitment and/or candidate facing role, and is passionate about building the best coaching community in the industry.
This role will report to the Coaching Operations Director.
What You’ll Do
- Source coaches for upcoming project needs by leveraging LHH’s global network of professional coaches and utilising external channels
- Act as the candidates’ point of contact throughout the recruitment process – screening applications, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, sending status updates, handling rejections and offers
- Oversee the process and administration of all legal documents required to onboard new Coaches - new supplier forms, contractual agreements, SOWs
- Ensure smooth transition of new coaches to the regional Coach Operations Managers
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Ezra leadership team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting or similar roles
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Knowledge of Employer Branding strategies
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (German, French, Polish, Dutch)
What we offer
- Holiday: 25 days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.