Customer Success Coordinator, APAC
Job Role: Customer Success Coordinator
Reporting to: APAC Operations Manager
Languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energizing Customer Success Coordinator to support our client management efforts in the launch of new Ezra programmes and provide seamless world class customer service to Ezra users across multiple programs. This very varied role is pivotal to the successful coordination and project management of all Ezra programs within the APAC region.
This is an exciting new role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
You’ll be supporting a small but growing customer success team reporting to the APAC Operations Manager.
- Effectively support our project management team to provide a first-class client and participant experience
- Support in the preparation of presentations for implementation meetings
- Manage and coordinate client and participant communications across the coaching engagement
- First line response to participant questions and troubleshooting requirements
- Manage post launch comms to drive high levels of participant adoption and engagement
- Production of customer reporting dashboards in line with program objectives and success factors
- Participant welcome kit coordination
Project Manager and Operational Support
- Provide daily support to our Customer Success project management team
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of our team of global Customer Success team
- Support in the creation of client and participant materials including go live webinar presentations and participant/ line manager communication brochures
- Support and participate where appropriate in the facilitation of participant launch webinars and coach training
- Oversee and regularly check coach availability for all programs pre and post launch
- Coordination of assessment results to participants and coaches where relevant for programs
- Provide support to the coach slack channels to ensure responses are timely and all ongoing program information is shared effectively
Customer Success and First Line Response
- Firstline response to support tickets that require immediate action, highlighting escalations to the Customer Success team
- Daily client pulse updates to review next steps and actions with participants and clients
- Proactive outreach to participants to drive adoption post launch and actively encourage ongoing engagement during the program duration
- High level reporting by client for adoption updates post launch and pre monthly reporting
- Use of Ezra project management tool to keep project timelines up to date for all Ezra programs
- Use of Microsoft Forms to support in the design and launch of participant surveys across programs
- Analysis of feedback results to share with CSMs pre client reporting
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual start-up environment
- Confident operating in live virtual facilitation events including use of multiple video platforms
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Proficient in reporting and the creation of graphics to showcase results
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.