Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Job Role: Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Global
Start Date: September 2021
Who We Are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
This role is an integral player on the Talent Acquisition team as candidate engagement through pipeline building activities is critical to our fast growth targets. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Global infuses their search efforts with creativity and innovation to attract diverse talent using a variety of sourcing methods. They are well versed in employing a variety of talent attraction tools including: social media platforms, direct/indirect sourcing, job boards, career fairs, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. They are organized, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, has experience in a recruitment and/or candidate facing role, and is passionate about building the best-in-class talent community in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively builds and maintains a strong candidate pipeline, particularly for high demand roles
- Mobilizes multiple resources to source and build Ezra’s talent community: your network, online sourcing, networking events, referral programs, conferences, social media, headhunting, direct sourcing, career fairs, campus events etc.
- Leverages job advertising platforms and internal recruitment systems to coordinate weekly status updates and headcount reports
- Partners with hiring managers and HR team members to ensure the swift execution of onboarding processes
- Organizes phone, virtual and in-person interviews between top candidates and interview teams
- Liaises with the appropriate vendors and HR Partners across the organization to initiate and conduct background checks on prospective employees
- Works on special projects or assignments, as requested
- Post-secondary education in a related field: Business, Professional Services, Technology, Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in recruiting at all levels within an organization; experience in an agency recruiting setting is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software (Jobvite and LinkedIn Recruiter) is a plus
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Understanding of Employer Branding and social media strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven work ethic with a high sense of urgency
- Strong organization and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French, Spanish)
What we are:
- Salary: competitive and commensurate with experience
- Your own world class coach
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.