What does an exceptional bi-lingual (German and English) Senior Accountant do?
In this role, you will oversee all finance, accounting, and other reporting activities for the Swiss Entity of LHH, ensuring accurate, efficient and timely submissions of all financial reporting.
You will also assume responsibility for preparing our annual statutory financial statements (Code of Obligation) as well as manage the annual audit and Internal audit.
You will use your knowledge an understanding of Swiss tax to support the preparation, review and reporting of tax-related information.
What you’ll do
- Use your leadership skills to successfully manage a team of 4
- Ensure that all financial accounting activities and deadlines are met with accuracy and efficiency
- Prepare and submit financial information for Group reporting and consolidation, including monthly reporting packs, tax files, free cash flow, etc.
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements in US GAAP and local GAAP
- Partner with sales, global finance and legal teams to ensure contract compliance
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements (Code of Obligation) and statutory to MFRP reconciliation
- Manage annual audit process
- Support preparation, review and reporting of tax related information as required by the Adecco Group or local legislation, including income tax filing, tax provision reconciliation, monthly and quarterly VAT reconciliation, other
- Ensure entity is tax-compliant with local regulations and laws
- 5+ years of relevant experience; experience working in audit highly desirable
- MSc Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA would be an asset
- Knowledge of local corporation tax treatment and administration
- Experience with US GAAP and local GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent in English & German
Why should I apply
Ask yourself these questions before you apply:
- Do I have a high level of personal drive which I channel to motivate myself and my team?
- Can I leverage my previous management experience to drive change at LHH?
- Am I an expert in Swiss financial accounting with a good understanding of Swiss tax?
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion