Coach Recruiter, APAC - Ezra
Job Role: Coach Recruiter, APAC
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The Ezra Recruiter is responsible for finding and recruiting high calibre coaches who not only meet but surpass our strict criteria. They will work closely with the wider Ezra team and LHH sales teams to proactively identify hiring needs in terms of geographies, languages, relevant experience, skills and credentials. Actively building a well-rounded coaching community that mirrors our customers’ needs will be key. The Recruiter will be able to communicate the story of Ezra, thus attracting top quality coaches who are excited to be part of our mission.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritisation and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, has experience in a recruitment and/or candidate facing role, and is passionate about building the best coaching community in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Source coaches for upcoming project needs by leveraging LHH’s global network of professional coaches and utilising external channels
- Act as the candidates’ point of contact throughout the recruitment process – screening applications, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, sending status updates, handling rejections and offers
- Oversee the process and administration of all legal documents required to onboard new Coaches - new supplier forms, contractual agreements, SOWs
- Ensure smooth transition of new coaches to the regional Coach Operations Managers
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Ezra leadership team
- Administer contracting and IT/payment set up of new coaches
- Ensure all relevant background checks are completed in order to be compliant with local market regulation
- Maintain and update systems and reports including status updates and changes to start dates
- Oversee completion of on-boarding tasks and proactively manage new coaches through the process
- Communicate with new coaches and delivery teams to ensure alignment on projects
- Co-ordinate new joiner training
- Ensure smooth transition to regional coach manager
- Support regional coach manager as requested
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting or similar roles
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Knowledge of Employer Branding strategies
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred
What we offer
• Your own world class coach
• Regular team social events
• Flexible working
• Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
• A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
• Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.