Global Chief Sales Officer - Ezra
Job Role: Chief Global Sales Officer
Location: North America (preferred)
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To accelerate Ezra’s growth, we are looking for a full-time proven B2B sales leader to run Ezra’s global sales and marketing function. You will take over a rapidly expanding team of sales professionals and your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and growing our global sales function in a time of accelerated growth
• Developing clear strategies to drive sales growth and implement across our sales channels, existing accounts and marketing efforts
• Developing and implementing robust sales management processes – including pipeline, account planning, and proposals
• Creating accountability within the sales function by developing key performance metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
• Overseeing all channel and partner development – working closely with sales leaders within our parent company LHH and Adecco as well as adding new sales channels
• Identifying clear feedback loops from customers (prospect and current) to inform both sales and our product strategy
• Leading by example on business development – running your own opportunities, leading pitches and owning accounts
• Being a senior face of Ezra to the market, attending and speaking at events and other marketing activities
• Co-creating growth strategies with the Ezra leadership team
• Building a sales culture in keeping with Ezra’s values
• You will report directly into the founder and CEO of Ezra
• You will directly line manage a team of Commercial Directors with regional responsibilities, each of whom will have an team of Business Development and Sales Support professionals working under them
• You will work alongside the COO of Ezra and functional leaders to ensure close alignment and collaboration across all other Ezra functions
• You will join the senior leadership team of Ezra and play a leadership role to the wider organization
• Over 10 years experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to enterprise clients. Experience in HCM SaaS is a plus.
• Significant exposure to the North American market. Global leadership experience a plus.
• Experience in growing and managing large sales functions
• Experience in a senior leadership capacity
• Proven track record in delivering exponential annual growth over a number of years
• Passionate about coaching, its benefits and our mission
• Someone who possesses both strategic and operational leadership competencies
• A team player who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening and learning, and authenticity
• Prepared to travel at least 25% of their Ezra time
• Willing to challenge the status quo
• Agile and willing to both adapt and scrap to achieve success
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.