Advisor, Coaching and Impact Labs - Ezra
Role: Advisor, Coaching and Impact Labs
Location: London, UK
Reporting into: COO
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
In just 3 years, EZRA has grown to become the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
The Role and Function
We are looking for a senior Coaching leader to advise across our Coaching & Impact Labs practices. The role will assume responsibility for advising on our academic approach to Coaching, our product strategy and Ezra’s suite of commercial coaching & learning solutions
The role is critical to Ezra’s future growth as it continues to establish itself as a forward-thinking leader in the Coaching & L&D sector. In addition to being a global thought leader in Coaching, the role requires a blend of product management, commercial strategy, cross-functional collaboration, and “hands on” operational execution to ensure maximum impact.
Key areas of focus for the role will likely include:
- EZRA Academy: supporting our newly appointed Director, within Coaching Services department, as they build out our Coaching Centre of Excellence, including our re-imagined ICF “Coach the Coach” program as well as broader coach development and community initiatives
• Industry Advisor & Ambassador: playing a leading role in establishing, shaping and furthering ties with both local and global industry partnerships (e.g. ICF, EMCC, Academic bodies, Coaching and HR research groups, networks, forums etc), while also representing EZRA at key events
• Thought Leadership and product development: helping to shape and contribute our thought leadership as we evidence the power of coaching, assessments, learning while exploring new frontiers and typologies of coaching
• Customer Meetings: supporting our front-line sales and account management when required
You will have:
- 10+ years in a senior Coaching role, with direct experience of scaling coaching and implementing L&D interventions in an organization
- 10+ Years as a senior academic in the Coaching space, with track record of publications in the sector
- Demonstrable expertise in adult learning, with backgrounds in occupational psychology and coaching (preferred)
- Experience selling or buying B2B solutions within a large-scale enterprise, preferably in the HR and talent space (preferred)
- Passionate about coaching, its benefits, and our mission
- Someone who demonstrates high levels of competency across key product, strategic and operational behaviors
- A leader who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening and learning, and authenticity
- Prepared to travel and meet our clients and global teams
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Agile and willing to both adapt and scrap to achieve success
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.