Enterprise Project Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Enterprise Project Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada
Start Date: August 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Ezra Enterprise exists to help make the superpower of coaching more accessible to individuals within our client’s organizations. We do this by partnering with clients to set up an on-demand coaching service within their organization and support them to create awareness and adoption of the coaching service across the business.
To support our rapidly growing business and team, we are looking for an experienced client project manager to work with our Enterprise delivery team to support the team to manage an exciting program of client projects. You will be responsible for oversight of the end to end life cycle of complex client projects from inception to delivery. You will act as a key liaison between internal and external stakeholders to ensure project timelines and actions are met. This is an external and internal stakeholder role requiring effective communication and implementation across various stages of the enterprise journey.
The role will report directly to the Head of Enterprise based in the UK.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the team’s set up and management of multiple client projects from conception to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritization and delivery
- Use project management and CRM tools to build and manage detailed project plans to include stakeholder contacts, timelines, production schedules and status updates
- Attend all project meetings, capturing notes and actions / requirements and update plans
- Proactively identify, and help manage and mitigate risks on a project, focusing on solutions
- Balance specific client demands with project timelines and reliably close the loop on issues
- Be proactive with task owners to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Track and manage both design and delivery phases to ensure accuracy for commercial reporting and capacity planning
- Track resource requirements across teams to assist with forecasting
- Track delivery data to coordinate client billings in partnership with our finance team
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders, both verbally and in written formats
- Present information effectively via multiple channels: at ease presenting in team meetings or occasionally in a larger group setting
- Play an active role in the evolution of the enterprise team as we continue to enhance the offering
- Experience in Project Management at a B2B organization. (4-6 years)
- Extensive experience independently managing complex cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Experience with online project management tools
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Commercially minded with sound judgement
- Committed to quality, with the will to drive improvements.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.