Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What does an Exceptions Sales Development Representative do?
The primary responsibility of the Sales Development Associate is to build the new sales pipeline of LHH through proactive outreach to prospective clients, effective response to inbound leads, and active prospecting to identify appropriate buyers.
- Reports directly to the Director, Sales Development
- Build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, following up on marketing campaigns, and inbound inquires
- Set up introductory meetings via telephone; coordinate calendars with different time zones, and send out calendar invites
- Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Maintain an activity volume of Calls & Emails/day with intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in our CRM
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve overall sales targets
- Record and document all call and communications in SalesForce.com
- Monitor social networks such as Linkedin for sales opportunities and leads
- A positive, self-starter attitude, desire to learn new skills and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Active listening skills.
- The highest level of integrity & ability to work autonomously
- Low ego, high achievement, strong work ethic
- Team player with ability to work in matrix organization
- Ability to resolve issues quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrates computer skills with a general understanding of technological sales support techniques or understanding of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years sales experience
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.