Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - EZRA
Job Role: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Toronto - Canada
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best. At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
To aid in Ezra’s growth, we are looking to add to our Software Engineering function which includes frontend, api backend and system architecture. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will work directly with product managers to quickly and effectively develop and deliver innovative solutions to test various markets for product viability.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications in the following areas: Client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes and back office automation
- Assess and provide feedback on the requirements including analysis, alternatives and recommendations
- Leverage rapid application development (RAD) techniques to deliver results quickly
- Plan and execute system testing, conversion and implementation
- Assist with client and operations testing and training
- Make recommendations to management for improvements
- Provide support for production incidents and problems
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Strong proficiency with data manipulation language including optimization techniques.
- Strong understanding of normalized/dimensional data modeling principles.
- Strong knowledge of multiple data storage subsystems.
- Experience using Microsoft .NET Core, C#, and SQL Server and Azure Technologies
- Familiar with low code platforms eg Microsoft Power Platform and Bubble.io
- Comfortable embracing emerging technologies
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
What we offer
We want all candidates to know they are valued. We push positivity. We are an environment of innovation, collaboration, and growth. Drive impact with your ideas by being a part of the greater discussion in a safe, supported place. Be accountable, ambitious, owning your work and goals. When everyone takes responsibility for their success, we all succeed. Finally, keep it simple! Enjoy the ride and the perks with your own world class coach, weekly well-being hour and learning and development fund.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.