SVP, Head of International Sales - Ezra
Location: London, UK
Who we are:
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
This is a leadership role covering Ezra’s International markets (EMEA, APAC, LATAM). The focus of this role is to continue to drive both geographic, new business and customer expansion. Leading a team to build strong local relationships to unlock value for our clients and in turn incremental revenue opportunities for Ezra.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will be leading a rapidly expanding, geographically dispersed team and working closely with a range of stakeholders to drive growth and expansion globally. This role will be a critical part of Ezra’s sales leadership team.
How will I make an impact?
- Lead on developing a team who can drive growth in two key areas of new business and account expansion across Ezra’s international markets
- Partner with the regional sales leader to set the strategy for growth for each market
- Take a lead on expansion strategy into new markets, partnering as needed within the Adecco Group structure
- Partner cross functionally to execute the international strategy including with other sales teams, marketing (account-based marketing initiatives), enterprise team, Customer Success teams, Impact Labs and sales leadership
- Partner with our Adecco Group partners around the world and across different brands to unlock opportunities to drive growth across account portfolio
What you bring to this role:
What we offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.