Proposition Lead - Go to Market - Ezra
Job Role: Go to Market Proposition Lead
Location: UK or North American (London or Toronto preferred)
Start Date: ASAP
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
This is a brand new role at Ezra, offering a fantastic opportunity to spearhead Ezra’s growth by becoming the proposition owner for one of Ezra’s brand new solutions. The role will bring direct ownership responsibility, combining strategic thinking, product leadership, cross-functional collaboration with plenty of “hands on” operational execution to ensure maximum impact and see your hard work come to fruition.
Key areas of focus will likely include:
- Go to market strategy: you will be responsible for bringing to life our new solutions, from ideation to testing to commercial validation to formal launch
- Product strategy: you will work closely with Ezra’s Product & Technology team to validate and define the new solution
- Operational execution: you will work across all functions to bring the solution to life, utilizing marketing, sales, operations and product resources, as well as expertise from our Impact Labs team
- Future propositions: you will also contribute to our future innovation roadmap, providing insight on trends, developments and opportunities in the marketplace and feedback from our customers
- You will report directly into COO of Ezra
- You will work alongside functional leaders to ensure close alignment, collaboration and resources
- There is significant potential for growth, with the team likely to expand, and / or move into other areas across our commercial and product functions in the future
- At least 5 years’ experience working in strategy and commercial roles, ideally combining both top-tier strategy consulting and corporate experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a “Product Owner” role, preferably in a fast-paced start-up, where you had directly responsibility for bringing commercial ventures to life
- Experience selling B2B solutions to enterprise clients, preferably to enterprise clients in the HR and talent space (preferred)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about coaching, its benefits and our mission
- Someone who demonstrates high levels of competency across key strategic and operational behaviours
- A team player who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening and learning, and authenticity
- Prepared to travel and meet our clients and global teams
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Agile and willing to both adapt and scrap to achieve success
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.