Global Sales Operations Manager - Ezra
Job Role: Global Sales Operations Manager
Start Date: Jan 2020
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for a Global Sales Operations Manager to support our sales team and help build out our sales operation strategy as we grow rapidly.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Ezra sales leadership to continue building a world class go-to-market strategy
- Maintain the bridge between our marketing resources and the sales team to ensure alignment and top-of-funnel impact
- Using (among other tools) SalesForce.com to create reports & dashboards to measure lead and lag indicators
- Leverage external partners in the areas of lead generation, revenue intelligence, & sales training to ensure we have equipped and armed our salespeople for success
- Build and maintain our territory segmentation
- Manage our global forecasting process
- Help us to create the impactful, thoughtful, simple, and fun culture we’ve been able to curate to date.
- 4-7 years of sales ops (or revenue ops experience)
- Preferred experience in SaaS or HR technology sales
- Experience working with sellers, colleagues and clients who are around the world
- Expert user is Salesforce.com and working knowledge of the impact which revenue intelligence solutions can have on sales reps
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill
- A team plater who can help us build out our sales operation strategy, but you're also willing to do the hard work
- Data driven
- Agile and willing to adapt to achieve success
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.