Insight Lead - Ezra
Who we are
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach. Find out more at Hello Ezra.
We know that coaching can make a difference and deliver meaningful behavioral change for participants and customers. Communicating this impact to our clients is a key part of realising the power of coaching.
The Insight Lead will be responsible for the analysis, visualisation and communication of data, both externally (to clients) and internally (to ezra colleagues).
The role will include:
- Develop Client Insights: review and interpretation of data back to coaches and clients. This includes development of our measurement report and visualization of complex data. Will include working directy with clients at the beginning and end of programmes to understand relevant measures of success and report against those.
- Develop Business Insights: review and interpretation of data back to coaches and relevant internal teams – helping Ezra to mobilise data to improve all aspects of our product.
- Improve data science: conduct validation studies of the existing behavioural measures. This will enable Ezra to establish norms and build Ezra’s capability to provide relevant comparative data to clients, coaches, and internal stakeholders.
- Innovation of insights – working to shape new, exciting approaches to data visualisation, collaborating with the Ezra Assessment Lead to shape what data is collected and how it can be presented.
The Insight Lead reports to the Programme Director, and sits within the Programme Team. This team’s responsibility is to add value to and improve the coaching interactions our clients have every day on the Ezra App. Whether that’s by providing carefully curated content, by providing world class diagnostics or insights and data to coachees and customers.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate broadly across Ezra to build, develop, improve reporting templates for different populations (clients, coaches, coachees)
- Convert insights into useable marketing and sales content
- Collaborate with the Assessment Lead to continuously improve the measurement landscape in Ezra (what we measure and how)
- Collaborate with the coaching team to support deeper understanding of impact of coaches and coaching
- Collaborate with Content Manager to understand impact of content on coaching
- Partner with the Customer Success team to share program level insights back to clients
- Work to define and deliver a Return on Investment measurement approach that accurately describes the impact of Ezra’s Coaching
Measures of success:
- Client reporting that is value adding, clear, easy to collate and suggestive of next action
- Return on Investment metrics that support clients to understand the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Return on Investment metrics that support Ezra’s sales and marketing teams to illustrate the impact of Ezra Coaching
- Improved confidence across the Ezra team in the efficacy of our product
This job title in other organisations can be known as: Data and Insights Analyst/Manager/Consultant, Performance Analyst, Data Scientist, Measurement Manager or Data and Performance Manager.
- Strong technical background in assessment methodology (Occupational Psychology qualification or equivalent)
- Significant experience with creating and reporting measurement insights, specifically related to human performance in a business environment
- Significant experience in working with clients, taking data and visualising it to support quick and accurate understanding
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both a curiosity and the skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate data into action
- 4+ years of professional experience in fast-paced work environments
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and make decisions with bias towards action
- Strong influencer, able to build relationships and drive change without direct line authority
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for and contribute to a roadmap of that spans years
- Curious about competitor systems and approaches to measurement, able to benchmark against the best
- Collaborative worker – critical for a role that sits at the very centre of the organisation
- Self starter – able to determine own work priorities in dialogue with line leader and others across the organisation
What we offer
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.
Hello Ezra is part of LHH.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.