Web Optimization Specialist - Ezra
Job Role: Website Optimization Specialist
Location: London, UK
Who we are?
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
As the Website Optimization Specialist, you will work cross-functionally to develop best in class website experiences across our website to increase conversion rates, make recommendations on campaign landing pages, and build the roadmap for web to maximize ROI and drive growth, always ensuring accessibility and usability.
Your Responsibilities in detail:
Managing, maintaining, and enhancing helloezra.com
- In coordination with our Data & Analytics Manager, as well our developer, you will plan, build, and execute web optimization initiatives, including A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) to drive leads, attract talent and attract coaches.
- Lead SEO initiatives in coordination with our Content Strategist, our Data Manager as well as 3rd party vendors. You will be looking at SEO performance improvement and help guide on-page SEO including UX, link building and technical SEO requirements to improve our rankings.
- Use data and insights to define web journey optimization roadmap for prioritization, and work cross-functionally with marketing managers, operations, paid media, content, and agency partners to execute it
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to user journey
- Collaborate with the Marketing, People, Sales and other teams on test research, generate hypotheses, and testing roadmaps.
- Analyze and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and its subsequent ROI.
- Develop and run quantitative and qualitative research, including User Testing, Heatmapping/Scrollmapping, Visual Analytics, Data Analytics, and Competitive Research.
- QA of all experiments including ensuring all running experiments are rendering appropriately and all goals are tracked properly across browsers and devices.
- Serving as the main point of contact for website content updates, including standing up new webpages and adding content to existing pages, occasionally during time-sensitive situations
- Closely partner with colleagues and vendors for editorial content, design, and technical support; oversee project timing and costs; proactively identify project needs and solutions; and ensuring successful execution
- Monitoring and ensuring website usability, health, performance, and security
- Troubleshooting website as needed, identifying and solving issues through collaboration with colleagues and vendors
- Creating and maintaining documentation about website practices
Leading special website projects
- Managing projects from conceptualization to implementation, including closely coordinating with colleagues and vendors for editorial content, design, and technical support; overseeing project timing and costs; proactively identifying project needs and solutions; and ensuring successful execution
- Driving upcoming projects, which may include a refresh of the content on the helloezra.com homepage, microsite integrations, new campaign page development, and feature enhancements
Serving as a SME on EZRA web channels
- Evaluate our web structure and propose alternatives for streamlining resources, improving processes, and achieving impact
- Providing subject matter expertise for all initiatives related to helloezra.com
- Fostering relationships with internal stakeholders, helping raise awareness and understanding of our website best practices and processes
- Guiding decisions on web standards, compliance, and improvements
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years’ of performance marketing experience in testing and personalization, analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) either at an agency or in an in-house role, preferably in the service or B2B industry.
- Direct experience of preparing and setting up A/B and Multivariate experiments,
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics including SEO, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and website performance and best practices.
- Comfortable working with both creative (i.e. brand and design) and technical teams (i.e. developers and operations).
- Experience in a mobile-first approach, UX design, wireframing, and usability principles.
- High-level of knowledge working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, as well as other web analytics tools.
- Experience using A/B and multivariate testing and personalization platforms like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or similar.
- Strong understanding of statistics and analyzing large data sets to understand the conversion funnel and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Proficient using Excel/Google Sheets and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc) with an ability to clearly articulate outcomes and learnings.
- Proactive and creative problem-solver with the ability to identify problems and solve them independently.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced Startup environment.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute.
- Promote recommendations, articulate trade-offs, and communicate plans to senior executive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on web content best practices.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Contentful, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working on a global team with diverse demographic and cultural characteristics, as well as the flexibility to virtually meet with people in multiple time zones
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.