Regional Vice President, Sales (Ezra)
Role: Regional Vice President, Sales
Location: East/West coast
Start Date: August 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The primary responsibilities of the RVP, Sales, are to manage a team of VP, Business Developers and revenue within a specific geographic region, and provide the design and implementation of strategic sales activities and development for this region.
Reports directly to SVP, Sales, North America
What you’ll do
Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Develops effective sales strategies to attain the region’s total revenue target and individual revenue targets by BD
- Creates selling solutions for multiple layers within organizations including the C-Suite, line managers, human resource professionals and procurement.
- Oversees market segmentation, sales processes, forecasting and pipeline management processes that are consistent with Ezra procedures, working with the Revenue Operations team
- Provides input on market awareness and customer requirements.
- Produces regional business/marketing plan and marketing events.
Consultative Selling Skills & Team Collaboration
- Cooperatively interacts with members of the Revenue and Sales Operations teams as well as Customer Success to achieve sales objectives within the region.
- Builds strong relationships with own regional team as well as Sales Managers in other regions.
- Recruits, manages and coaches team of VPs and supports them in targeting prospects and penetrating existing accounts.
- Trains team on consultative and insight selling skills that are solutions focused rather than product focused.
Account Expansion & Penetration
- Maintains several personal target accounts and supports team to increase total market share within the region, and to achieve a greater share of market with all accounts in region.
- Partners with various Ezra team leaders to ensure a “total solutions” approach.
- Creates and participates in presentations, proposals, discussion documents, and other sales activities, as required.
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning and sales strategy development.
- Strong track record of managing salespeople across multiple locations and growing both existing and new service offerings.
- Capable of leading, managing and growing the sales processes with a SaaS environment
- Able to recruit, direct, supervise and motivate numbers of individuals of varying skill levels.
- Proven record of consultative sales success with large national and local accounts
- Strong marketing capability and ability to organize trade shows and marketing events.
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of leading effectively in a fast-growth environment
- Highly organized, disciplined and success-motivated.
- Willingness to travel throughout the region.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.