Sales Development Representative & Team Lead, APAC
Sales Development Player.Coach
Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH) helps businesses transform their workforce so they can accelerate performance. We recognize that radical change is impacting every aspect of the workplace: how we work, how we lead, how we collaborate and how we learn. These transformations are creating a world of opportunity and the most successful people don’t fear this change, but rather embrace it and capitalize on the opportunities it presents.
Not only do we help our clients harness the changing environment build better leaders, better careers, and better businesses, but we aspire to do the same for ourselves. Thus, we are in the process of transforming our go-to-market approach. And we’re asking you to help lead the charge as part of a brand-new team.
As Sales Development Player Coach, your mission is to build, lead, coach, develop, and grow a sales development team within LHH. Leading by example, you will also personally provide LHH’s Sales team with a broad pipeline of sales ready opportunities and introductions to prospective clients. Through the implementation of global talent, technology and processes you will ensure we have the opportunity to tell our potential clients around the Asia Pacific Zone about LHH solutions available to help ensure their workforce is optimized to support their business of the future.
Come drive growth, innovation, and change, and advocate to the market the benefits of embracing change with LHH.
Ø Sales & Marketing Director, Australia
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, inbound lead follow-up and prospecting
- Build a culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
- Provide coaching and support with the goal of developing the sales skills of the team, ultimately developing individual careers and creating an environment for growth
- Drive adoption of best practice processes across the team; aligning approach with global SDR teams as necessary and ensuring salesforce maintains accurate information about key contacts and sales activities
- Work closely with the sales leadership to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline to needs of sales organization
- Collaborate cross functionally with marketing to define campaign follow up, inbound strategy and execution and reporting
- Maintain a high activity volume of personal Calls & Emails/day with intent to meet measurable monthly objectives.
- Monitor social networks such as LinkedIn for sales opportunities and leads
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities & use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Provide detailed reporting on team's activities and performance as well as accurate forecasts to leadership
Successful candidates must be a fit for LHH’s unique operating environment and culture: committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and holding themselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
The best candidates will exhibit boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, and leadership through influence. They will communicate in a compelling way and find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems.
Ø Demonstrable years of relevant sales experience; experience as a successful SDR is ideal
Ø A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
Ø Passion for coaching and developing others
Ø Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
Ø Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations
Ø The highest level of integrity
Ø High achievement, strong work ethic
Ø Experience with pure cold calling highly desirable
Ø Experience with Salesforce.com
Ø Evidence of a digital and curious mindset.
Ø Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
Ø Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ø Ability to question and constantly innovate.
Ø Team player with the ability to work in a matrix organisation.
Ø Experience with lead qualification and prospecting-related applications such as Outreach, highly desirable
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.