Go-to-Market Strategy Lead - Ezra
Who We Are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Do you want to lead the strategy for one of Ezra's key strategic workstreams? Product strategy usually incorporate elements of strategy (e.g., analysing and comprehending new market trends, developing business strategies, driving innovation , launching new propositions), operations (e.g., managing organisational cadence, connecting the operational lines across our functions), and communications. Our team collaborates with senior leadership to manage critical functions that span our current businesses and execute high-impact initiatives. We assist Engineers, Product Managers, Sales, Marketing and all of our other functions in creating high quality products that delight our customers.
Initiative in this role will include new product development, market sizing, upsell/cross-sell, analytics support (e.g., defining key business metrics, performing in-depth analysis to answer important questions about product trends/business performance), driving process implementation and improvement, and facilitating business operations (e.g. orchestrate business reviews).
- Collaborate closely with senior executives and cross-functional teams to advance high-priority self-service go-to-market strategies.
- Based on strategic insights, analysis, experience, technical aptitude, and sound judgement, you will make smart data-driven strategic recommendations to leadership.
- Collaboration with Product, Engineers, and Go-To-Market leadership to define and shape ambiguous business problems into actionable ad hoc strategy initiatives across all business units.
- Scope, evaluate, and execute new growth opportunities to accelerate our customer growth by leveraging key insights gained through research and data analytics
- From start to finish, manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects. Manage project timelines, identify risks, and communicate project objectives to project stakeholders.
- Create market and strategic analyses in collaboration with leadership and the Product Management team (e.g., market sizing, buy/build/partner evaluation, competitive strategy).
- Create business models, pricing and packaging strategies, a business case, and financial models and predictions.
- To understand our addressable market, do hypothesis-driven quantitative and qualitative research such as customer segmentation analysis, competitive landscaping, product use investigations, and/or experiments to identify actionable insights that shape our strategy.
- Deliver your findings and recommendations to all levels of cross-functional management in clear presentations, which you will ultimately drive through execution.
- As part of our overall go-to-market strategy, provide the foundation for how we will take new ideas from concept to implementation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience delivering business strategy, go-to-market and/or product recommendations in an strategic role, consulting firm, or HCM tech ; MBA a plus
- "Roll your sleeves" leadership, energy, presence, passion, proactive, and influencing skills
- Strategic and critical thinker capable of solving difficult challenges using consultative and data-driven analytical approaches.
- Proven product manager capable of collaborating with several key partners throughout the organisation to execute core strategic goals and generate clear business impact
- Strong presentation skills and knowledge of financial modelling (e.g., Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides guru) are required.
- Excellent relationship-building abilities and a willingness to work proactively with cross-functional teams across the company.
- Building decks, modelling data, documenting roadmaps, and demonstrating written and verbal communication skills in large cross-functional meetings with executive leaders are all required.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty, collaborate with internal and external connections, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong active listening abilities, especially the ability to recognise and isolate the complaints or objections of clients.
- Characteristics i.e. Enthusiatic and willing to get stuck in
- A team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.