Billing Operations Analyst - Ezra
Job Role: Billing Operations Analyst
Reporting to: Director of Finance
Location: London, UK
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
- Ezra is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Billing Operations Analyst to support our billing operations. This exciting role will be instrumental in supporting Ezra’s fast growing business to ensure accurate and timely invoicing. The role will also have involvement in revenue reporting and support other finance functions such as accounts receivable and accounting.
What you’ll do
- Liaison with Customer Success, Sales, and local finance teams to ensure a smooth billing process
- Coordinate in collecting customer contracts, Purchase Orders, and other documents necessary to initiate billing
- Reconicle customer activity to ensure accurate invoices are issued
- Assist with month end close billing processes and revenue accruals
- Assist in compiling and reconciling Ezra’s revenue forecast to help Ezra Leadership Team with financial planning
- Ensure GAAP revenue recognition guidelines are followed in all countries where Ezra has activity
- Work with local accounts receivable teams to ensure Ezra’s customers are paying in a timely manner
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Passionate about innovation and looking for better ways to work
- Ability to problem solve independently and quickly
- Effective at operating in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly
- Highly organized and detailed oriented to ensure excellent quality and results
- Strong in MS Excel with ability to use pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Generous annual individual development budget
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.