Global Head of ICEO, Practice Leader
SVP, Global Head of ICEO
This is a global role and can be located in North America or EMEA
The primary responsibilities of the Global Head of ICEO, Practice Leader are establishing Global Growth strategy for ICEO unit, driving sales, and partnering with the regional practice to achieve profitable growth; partners with members of the global and regional ICEO management team to provide ICEO sales and marketing support as well as oversight of delivery and quality control.
Ø Reports directly to the Grp SVP LHH CT&M & L&D
- Responsible for operational leadership for developing and shaping ICEO growth strategy, in collaboration with the LHH Transformation office, CT&M leadership, Functional leadership and ICEO regional leads.
- Linking ICEO Strategy with Overall GBU and Vertical Strategies.
- Developing Strategic planning content for Global Delivery Model, Sales Enablement and Marketing.
- Ensuring Strategy perspective for decision making, priority setting & resource allocation.
- Translating strategic targets into a portfolio of priority initiatives
- Driving ICEO Strategy Activation, KPI definition & progress monitoring
- Contributing to Innovation including Business Model Innovation (BMI) and new business incubation
- Spotting industry shifts, identifying growth opportunities, understanding sources of competitive advantages and key strategic choices
- Collaborate with ICEO colleagues across the global practice to help support and build the community including consistency of ICEO service delivery, sharing best practices, new offerings, case studies, references, etc.
- In collaboration with the Regional ICEO Practice Leaders, Area Sales Director(s), and various Head of Business Development, co-create a sales and marketing strategy to grow the region’s ICEO business consistent with goals.
- Working with the Region ICEO Practice Leaders to target specific organizations and connect with senior executives and senior level HR professionals to close ICEO sales.
- Working with Region ICEO Practice Leaders, Area Sales Directors, BDs, sales support would include on-site as well as virtual customer calls with LHH sales teams.
- Co-design and delivery of presentations with sales drivers
- Co-design of consulting solutions with the client
- Co-design of proposals with sales drivers
- Sales training for global personnel.
- Over 15 years business enterprise level leadership in a functional or total enterprise role or consultative sales & delivery experience in management consulting or human resources management solutions.
- Experience in working at the senior levels within a global firm and an entrepreneurial orientation and track record.
- A track record of initiating, managing and/or participating in high dollar value team-based sales deals to senior executives through both competitive RFP processes and consultative, sole- sourced relationship sales.
- Track record of initiating and closing significant direct sales, successful candidates will also have the ability to penetrate existing clients to expand the breadth and depth of the relationship into annuity sales.
- Able to create strong professional relationships at senior management levels in organizations, such as CEO, CFO and COO.
- Business Presentations and Communications – Expertise in developing compelling presentations and winning proposals that illustrate research, service offerings and market positioning in unique and differentiated ways. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influence – Able to establish rapport and long-term relationships with senior level Ability to identify client needs and convince decision makers to adopt an appropriate recommendation. Ability to create impact and achieve desired outcomes without direct organizational authority.
- Collaboration – Works collaboratively with LHH management, sales teams and consultants. Understands and embraces the collaborative nature of LHH core business and applies a teaming orientation to prospective client opportunities and internal activities.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inc