Coach Operations Manager - Ezra
Coach Operations Manager – Ezra
What is Ezra?
Ezra allows our clients to scale coaching services to a larger mix of employees through a new digital platform.
The Coach Operations Manager is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our Ezra Coach community. Ezra has a large (and growing) number of Coaches, many of whom deliver across our Talent Development solutions. The primary purpose of this role is to act as the key point of contact for our Ezra Coaches to ensure they have a positive experience working with us and are fully up-to-date and engaged with our business.
This will include (but not be limited to): supporting the Global Director of Service Delivery in recruiting and onboarding Coaches to meet our business demands; communicating regularly with our current Coaches; keeping our Coach database accurate regarding certifications, skillset and experience; being a daily point of contact for Coach queries; liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure all Coach queries are answered in a timely and thorough manner; monitoring Coach performance and flagging concerns over Coach engagement or quality issues; communicating key process changes or product updates to Coaches so they feel informed and connected to our business.
- Provide regular updates to the Coach community concerning process changes, product updates or requests for information
- Work with internal departments to provide responses to Coaches
- Support the Operations and CSM teams with communications directed towards Coaches
- Ensure Coaches are competent in holidng sessions on the Ezra platform and troubleshooting basic issues.
- Ensure coaches understanding our program guidelines and how to access Ezra delivery documents
- Train coaches on our preferred communication channels (i.e Slack, Zendesk)
- Attend regular meetings with CSMs, Technology, and Product to be aware of operational and IT process changes and product updates to be communicated to Coaches
- Work with the Program & Content teams to facilitate training on new Ezra programs and resources
- Support the Global Director of Service Delivery in identifying additional training needs as required
- Work with Product Managers to create coach training for Ezra programs and gather relevant content for the Coach Resources library
- Act as interface between Coaches and finance to help with invoicing and payment queries
- Where relevant, approve coach time entries
- Feedback to Coaches as to why invoices have been declined and the steps they need to take to rectify
- Maintain Ezra database with correct coach rate categories, rates, delivery offices and other information needed for the accurate payment of coaches
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Action all legal documents required to onboard new Coaches - new supplier forms, contractuals agreements, SOWs
- Complete on-boarding training and set-up of new coaches
Management of Coach Database
- Actively maintain and review the Coach database including adding accreditations and removing Coaches who leave
- Document policies and processes and ensure they are updated regularly
- Maintain Performance Management Reports and Dashboards, proactively flagging performance or enagamenet issues to the Global Director of Service Delivery
- Address poor quality scores or feedback, escalating to Global Director of Service Delivery when required
Additional adhoc tasks:
- Managament of Coach communication channels
- Coach reporting
- Attend program training and delivery meetings to provide support to Coaches
The kind of person that will make this a success
- Someone who is passionate about customer service
- Someone who takes initiative and makes things happen
- Someone with an ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Someone who is comfortable holding people accountable and saying no when appropriate
- Someone who has well developed project management skills and ability to set up and improve processes
- Someone who is a clear and positive communicator
- Someone who has attention to detail
- Someone who has excellent time management and organizational skills
- Someone who is a proactive self-starter, plans and manages workload of self, able to work under pressure
- Someone who has excellent IT skills
- Someone who has the ability to use initiative, find solutions and work issues through to completion
- Someone who actively seeks to understand the wider LHH business
Lee Hecht Harrison is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.