Coach Development Specialist - Ezra
Job Role: Coach Development Specialist
Start Date: June 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Coach Development Specialist will be responsible for the design, elevated learning, and development for our Ezra Coaches in order to drive successful coaching outcomes for our customers. They will develop learning programs to onboard new Ezra Coaches, prepare them for customer deployments, and elevate the community of practice through the development of Ezra Coaching certifications.
What You'll Do
- Design curriculum to meet identified learning and development needs using an array of instructional design methodology, that focuses on current trends, best practices, and innovative ways to deliver, measure, and assess learning.
- Manage projects through all phases and milestones including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Elevate the learning standard and experience for our coaches including onboarding, deployment readiness, and program readiness.
- Collaborate with functional course owners, subject matter experts, and target audience to gather information needed to conduct a needs assessment of the learning and development content.
- Follow Adult Learning Methodology to identify and write learning objectives, storyboard content, and design learning approaches.
- Develop and present the business case for new learning and development programs, courses, resources, and/or events.
- Lead and support high-priority company initiatives and new offerings.
- 2+ years of prior experience as an instructional designer or as a curriculum developer in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading the design and delivery of learning development programs with tight timelines and strong-cross functional collaboration
- Experience collecting and evaluating performance data and feedback trends for learner competency development and curriculum improvement.
- Competency in common learning authoring tools (i.e. Adobe & Articulate) and LMS platforms (i.e. Docebo)
- Experience in implementing blended learning programs and communities of practice into a cohesive learning journey
- Understanding of evolving industry standards related to instructional design, learning and development, and eLearning practices.
- Experience and interest in working with technology platforms and products.
- Interest in organizational behavior, diversity, and inclusion, coaching, or behavioral sciences, along with a passion and empathy for our Ezra Coaches.
What we offer
- Holiday: 25 days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.