Part-Time Career Consultant-Seattle
- Do you have a passion for helping people in career transition?
- Do you enjoy inspiring individuals to improve their interviewing, resume and networking skills to find their passion career quickly?
- Are you a natural networker? Do you find joy connecting individuals to people, companies and opportunities?
- Are you looking for part-time work coaching and motivating adults to find the next career opportunity?
- Would you enjoy representing the leader in the career transition space to clients and individuals?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, I would love to talk to you about opportunities at Lee Hecht Harrison.
The primary responsibilities of a Consultant are to deliver career transition services to program participants according to LHH quality standards through one-on-one coaching and/or facilitation of workshops/meetings.
Provides high quality consultation services to participants through one-on-one coaching, training, and group facilitation according to LHH program standards.
- Effectively handles caseload as business needs require.
- Maintains up-to-date records of all activities with participants.
- Utilizes LHH career transition tools as prescribed by LHH standards
- Manages all associated administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to meet candidates’ needs.
- Participates in LHH training opportunities.
- Maintains connections to local market for understanding trends and expanding network/
- Significant business experience, ideally in a corporate setting
- Good understanding of the Human Resources discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick study with technology
- Passion for delivering exceptional service
- Optimistic attitude, coupled with mental curiosity
- Personally motivated to help others
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Inclined to be a team player
- Bilingual, a plus
Applicants, please reside within a commutable distance from Bellevue, WA.
This is a part-time role without a guarantee of weekly hours.