Senior Sales Operations Analyst - Territory/Quota Management, Talent Solutions
Senior Sales Operations Analyst Territory /Quota Management
Europe or USA (eastern location)
Direct: Sales Operations COE
Dotted: Field Sales Leaders Supported
As a territory analyst, you are the Subject Matter Expert regarding the design and management of sales territories and quotas. Your objective is to provide data-based tools and recommendations to support sales leaders as they make decisions about how to best deploy the sales team to achieve annual growth targets. You will have a sound understanding of the product offerings, territories and team structure of the lines of business and countries you support and will own their territory and quota tools. The role requires close and regular coordination and communication with internal stakeholders through the annual sales planning cycle and across the year.
· Support the annual sales planning process by preparing Excel-based territory and quota tools that enable field sales managers to make decisions around deployment of sales talent and developing the go-to-market organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy.
· Oversee development, balancing and maintenance of assigned sales territories · Develop deep understanding of assigned sales team(s) and support Sales leadership as the subject matter expert on territory strategy execution ·
· Maintain a governance structure with field sales leaders to review necessary changes to territories and quotas (either related to headcount fluctuations or to other local needs) and feedback improvement opportunities to the broader LHH Sales Operations team.
· Perform timely and accurate territory alignments and quota adjustments in the designated territory management and quota tools.
· Champion process and methodologies related to quota and territory coverage ensuring they are continuously followed in a consistent way across regions/countries.
· In close alignment with Sales Ops Business Partners, track quota assignment vs plan through the year highlighting areas of risk/concern to achieve revenue targets; ensure appropriate coverage/quota priorities are delivered
· Analyze current territory and whitespace data, recommending to sales management territory designs to capitalize on future growth ·
· Provide ongoing support, addressing issues and escalations, around territory management.
· Collaborate with internal teams and contribute to the production of presentation decks, process documentation and reporting spreadsheets extracting adhoc relevant data from the quota tool.
· Contribute to continuous functionality improvements of territory & quota tools and processes.
· Help shape next generation of tools contributing in conception, design and development (including integration with SFDC)
· Strong Excel skills
· Previous Territory/Quota management skills required
· Adaptive to new, cutting-edge sales and customer engagement technologies such as Xactly, Anaplan, etc. is a plus
· Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
· Demonstrated ability to form relationships with and influence senior leaders
· Ability to “manage up” and have difficult conversations with senior stakeholders when necessary
· Comfortable working in some ambiguity and proactive enough to help build new strategic frameworks
· Salesforce or Tableau experience a plus
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
· Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
· Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
· Strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.