Operational Effectiveness, Manager - Ezra
Who We Are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
As our organization grows and matures, we’re looking for a highly organized, operationally minded, and diligent Operational Effectiveness Manager to bring structure and scale to our existing processes, and develop and implement new ones, to ensure our internal ways of working enable growth and align to Ezra’s strategic objectives and values.
The Operational Effectiveness team is a new function founded in 2021. Although small right now, the team’s impact is large, spanning the entire organization and will continue to add value the more we grow and build structure into the business. This role will have the exciting opportunity to shape the future of Ezra and how it scales to achieve its goals and mission.
This role reports to the Global Head of Operational Effectiveness based in New York. At this time, the role has no direct reports.
What You’ll Do:
- Cross-functional Projects
- Define and lead cross-functional projects, host and facilitate internal sessions for workstream set-up and progress tracking
- Deliver on change management and assess success with measurable metrics
- Design new training material for each project launch that requires a system enhancement or modification
- Data & Reporting
- Evaluate data to inform decision-making
- Partner with Tech team to develop new reporting, as needed
- Process & Systems
- Document strong end-to-end operational processes (new and old) to ensure consistency in documentation and training material
- Work in partnership with Ezra cross-functional stakeholders to identify new opportunities and enhancements to processes, systems, and user experiences
- Member of the Ezra SteerCo team to review wider Ezra pipeline product enhancements
Potential Focus Areas & Ownership
- Knowledge Management
- Develop best practices for knowledge management at Ezra and implement processes that will scale with the fast-growing business and employee count
- Evaluate existing systems and maximize existing tools or recommend new
- Organize, audit, and tag relevant company collateral to make it as easy as possible for employees to find accurate information they need to perform their jobs well and at pace
- Localization and translations
- Partner with C-Suite to align translation roadmap to global expansion strategy
- Build a successful and dynamic relationship with Ezra’s new translation partner, establish processes, and evaluate performance
- Manage all day-to-day translations efforts
- Develop and execute on Accessibility roadmap including all aspects of the organization (operations, delivery, tech, sales communication, certifications)
- Represent Ezra in partnership with LHH and Adecco Sustainability leaders to leverage the broader organization’s connections, networks, and resources
- The ability to manage various cross-functional deadlines when working under pressure and hold others accountable
- Experience managing, influencing, and communicating with senior stakeholders
- The ability to build collaboration locally and globally
- Knowledge of global nuances and cultural differences around the world
- Demonstrable project management experience
- The ability to consider big picture and small detail simultaneously with knowledge of business impact of decisions
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite of products, project management software, productivity tools
- Advanced Excel data manipulation, analytical, and reporting skills
- Data presentation and facilitation experience
- Experience or aspirations to people manage
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- A self-starter that operates proactively in the business and across functions
- Decisive, action-orientated, and comfortable working with ambiguity
- A change ambassador not afraid to challenge the status quo or try new approaches
- Collaborative, working with other managers and function leads to embrace, drive and implement best practice and continual enhancements
- Able to build exceptional stakeholder relationship both internally and externally, breaking down internal barriers
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Innovative to provide solutions to clients’ needs
- Passionate about Customer Success consistently wanting to go above and beyond for our clients and participants
- Flexible and display a “can do” attitude
- A team player who openly embraces our values of collaborating, listening, and learning, and authenticity
What We Offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.