Job Role: Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing, NA
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
Ezra exists to help make the superpower of coaching more accessible to individuals within each client organization we work with. We do this by partnering with our clients to set up an on-demand coaching service within their organization. A key success factor for Ezra is powerful content and messaging that educates audiences and inspires action - with metrics to measure impact. This is where you come in.
The Senior Manager Account-Based Marketing, North America will be responsible for leading strategic accounts based in North America. You will approach AMB with a 1:1 methodology to creating awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion among employees within a client organization, using an appropriate mix of internal communications channels and tactics.
In this full-time position, you will establish a centre of excellence for ABM campaign strategy and execution for Ezra. You will be supported by a mix of in-house and agency creatives, and you will be required to work collaboratively with sales, customer success managers, product leads and others to deliver the projects according to plan.
You will lead major client campaigns, in addition to establishing a framework for running our strategic campaigns and ABM initiatives and sharing best practices across the team.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will be part of the Marketing team but will work closely with the Strategic Account team.
What You’ll Do
Support pre-sales and marketing activity:
- Create and manage the marketing strategy to support sales activity for strategic accounts and grow revenue
- Using data and client testimonials, create content to help market to and work with potential enterprise clients, providing a vision of what enterprise is and how it can help deliver strategic ambitions.
Drive account strategy and growth within existing Ezra clients:
- Conduct intelligence gathering for strategic accounts to understand context and define the target audience within the account, developing our understanding of the personas, their information needs, and concerns and user journeys / experience.
- Track and analyse the campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritise resources. Own and share the analysis and reporting on the success of campaigns with leadership
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans aligned to key coaching moments for the targeted list of accounts to grow account revenues.
- Act as a brand spokesperson when required, leading presentations and events with strategic clients and customers
- Build a scalable and adaptable approach for innovative, ABM campaigns that increase user licences and adoption among target audiences within our client’s organization
- Set up a framework and establish a bank of creative assets for core themes that can be personalised and adjusted across various clients ensuring alignment with the Global brand standards
- Create a consistent measurement and reporting framework for ABM activity
- Empower and provide guidance to client facing colleagues on how ABM can be used most effectively to support business growth. This may include organizing ABM training for team members globally.
- 5+ years of relevant ABM marketing and communications experience, preferably in a mix of agency, consulting, consumer products, ecommerce and/or technology organisations (A track record of creating and managing marketing campaigns with high growth targets / ambitious objectives while delivering the brand message across appropriate marketing channels
- Experience in a mix of B2B and B2C lead and demand generation would be ideal
- You must be digital through and through, and understand the full channel mix
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills are table stakes.
- Considerable experience using the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing automation.
- Working and communicating with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working in cross cultural environments with an ability to operate on their own, as part of a team and globally (preferred)
- Flexible hours may be required to manage projects across regions / time zones
- Most likely looking to further your career within ABM, wanting greater responsibilities, and to take the next step.
- Comfortable working with a lot of different marketing tools/software e.g., Salesforce, Pardot etc
- Deeply knowledgeable in ways to optimise the marketing funnel; with experience running multi-channel marketing programs (advertising, email, events, direct mail); content marketing and social media
- Strategic and commercially minded
- A whizz at understanding client needs and identifying the right solutions
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.