Workforce Solutions Consultant
As the world’s leading integrated talent development and transition company, at LHH we partner with our clients to build better careers, better leaders, and better businesses. A key focus for 2021 and beyond is the growth of our Workforce Solutions Practice through delivery in assessment, executive coaching and leadership development programmes.
The Consultant will strengthen LHH’s reputation as a market leader in Talent/Leadership Development and contribute to our growth through increasing our internal delivery capability, predominantly focusing (approximately 75%) on the delivery of specific assignments in two or more practice areas. They will also be expected to actively identify opportunities for growth of current accounts and to support Solution Leads in the development of new opportunities, including ownership of pricing, solution shaping and sales support for major bids.
The Consultant will use insights gained through delivery and solution shaping to contribute to ongoing product development. They will be actively involved in ongoing quality assurance processes and the development of skills and capabilities in the Associate community. This will include networking to identify and represent LHH to current and prospective Associates and to develop client relationships.
Director – Workforce Solutions
- Delivery of specific client projects to maintain a current and practical expertise in current trends affecting our clients and competitors
- Building and maintaining a thorough knowledge of the full range of LHH offerings and products in order to shape comprehensive solutions for clients
- Awareness of and contribution towards commercial targets for the Workforce Solutions Practice in UK & Ireland
- Partnering with the Sales team to develop business in existing clients and new prospects
- Oversight of Associate delivery for ongoing quality assurance including regular contact with the Associate community to collect and share feedback
- Contribution to the development of our Talent solutions and offerings
- Ensuring the right business systems and processes are in place to produce and monitor quality and data for client reporting requirements
- Demonstration of LHH behaviours and values with clients, colleagues and Associates
- Support the wider Workforce Solutions team in the design and delivery of CPD events for LHH Associates
The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time
Business acumen and a track record of developing client relationships
Shaping effective solutions and delivering them with high levels of customer satisfaction
Relevant professional qualification, e.g. International Coach Federation (ICF) (or equivalent) accreditation, CIPD, Chartered Occupational Psychologist status.
5+ years’ experience in two or more of the following:
- 1:1 coaching
- Team and group coaching
- Design and delivery of group learning interventions (i.e. leadership development programmes and workshops) delivery of senior-level assessments, integrating a number of approved-for-selection psychometrics into bespoke reports
- Overseeing the delivery of large-scale leadership programmes
Awareness of and interest in current trends in Talent and Leadership Development and Workforce Transformation topics.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.