Prospect Services Co-Ordinator, Ezra
Job Role: Trial Services Co-Ordinator, Ezra
Location: North America
Reports to: Trial & Implementation Manager
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. We redesigned coaching for the digital age with world class technology enabling quality coaching sessions, seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
An exciting start up sitting within LHH’s suite of talent development solutions, in just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our 2000+ global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth and support our growing trial and implementation team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Trial Services Co-Ordinator, who will provide exceptional levels of customer service to prospective customers who are experiencing Ezra for the first time. This very varied role is pivotal to the Ezra sales process and will support in the conversion of potential sales opportunities, as customers move through their demo experience into a paid Ezra program.
- Effectively support our Trial & Implementation team to provide a first-class client and participant experience
- First line response to participant questions and troubleshooting requirements
- Manage pre and post launch comms to drive high levels of participant adoption and engagement
Project Manager and Operational Support
- Provide daily support to our global project management and sales teams
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective working of global sales colleagues and Business Developers
- Coordination of participant welcome packs
- Oversee and regularly check coach availability for all programs pre and post launch
- Provide support to the coach slack channels to ensure responses are timely and all ongoing program information is shared effectively
- Proactive internal stakeholder management on trial timelines, engagement and progress
- Support on longer trial durations where a dedicated customer support element is required
Customer Success and First Line Response
- Proactively manage Ezra trial requests from the North America region, submitted via the internal trial request process
- Firstline response to support tickets that require immediate action by the trial team
- Daily client pulse updates to review prospect clients & to feedback to internal stakeholders on next steps
- Proactive outreach to participants to drive adoption post launch and actively encourage ongoing engagement during the trial experience
- High level reporting by client for adoption updates post trial to support in debriefing the clients experience
- Use of Ezra project management tool to keep project timelines up to date for all Ezra programs
- Use of Ezra reporting platform to report on all trial clients to share data and insights with key stakeholders
- Use of Microsoft Forms to support in the design and launch of participant surveys across certain clients
- Analysis of feedback results to prepare client facing reports to debrief customers
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, virtual startup environment
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity
- Strong evidence of customer success and strives to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- Self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Pays attention to the details to make sure the job gets done right
- Can be counted on to get things done on time and with excellent quality and results
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel and PowerPoint
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion