SVP LHH Career Transition & Mobility (DACH Region)
SVP Career Transition & Mobility DACH Region
Location: Europe (DACH Region)
Can be located in Germany or Switzerland.
Department: LHH Career Transition & Mobility
Line Manager: Direct: Global Head, Career Transition & Mobility
Mission: Responsible for the development of career transition and career mobility solution in a country/country cluster
Key General Managerial Responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for career transition and career mobility solutions in the country/country cluster
- Ensure operational and financial success in the country/country cluster
- Grow sales for career transition, career mobility, redeployment and ICEO and manage fluctuating revenue levels
- Develop opportunities with key senior-level customers
- Oversee market segmentation, account planning and sales pipeline management processes to ensure that revenue and profitability targets are met or exceeded
- Ensures the delivery of all products and services to established quality and delivery standards
- Identifies and articulates shifts in the marketplace (pricing, innovations, competitor strategy)
- Take responsibility for CT country resources and for creating a working environment in line with company values
- Selects, manages, and coaches key local office staff for CT to enable the successful growth of the business
- Coordinates local customer feedback and inputs into COE for product roadmap
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in general management, sales, account management and or business development roles
- Proven ability to manage P & L while growing and managing a line of business considered a plus
- Proven record of consultative sales success with large, national / cross-border accounts
- Proven experience in developing teams and individuals
- Analytical and fact based: able to quickly analyze and interpret business subjects, manages in-depth fact based, quantifiable metrics and clear KPI-setting
- Self-starter: has a natural drive to start up new innovative work and masters started projects within time and within budget
- Courageous: to implement key operational changes, while inspiring and motivating the team
- Team player: effectively challenges and co-operates with a group of colleagues to achieve a common goal
- Very effective presentation and communications skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree, at a minimum, preferred.
Travel Requirement: Regular (20-50%)
Languages: English Fluent, any other language would be an advantage
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 30 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH. Ready for Next. www.lhh.com
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion