Job Role: Contracts Administrator
Reporting to: Ezra General Counsel
Location: London, UK
Start Date: September 2021
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
The primary responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator will be to act as dedicated first point of contact for Ezra Sales teams across all regions for all contracting based issues/queries and to ensure Ezra contracting policies and processes are correctly followed.
In this role, you will also need to support Ezra General Counsel and Legal Counsel on a number of related commercial governance issues and Adecco Group compliance activities relating to contracting.
In this role, there will be a strong focus on supporting the Ezra sales teams through proactive training on key internal policies and processes so that contract negotiations are managed efficiently. Other key stakeholder relationships will include supporting the Ezra General Counsel and Legal Counsel to ensure contracting processes are correctly followed, and to flag any areas of concern and deliver creative solutions to assist the local business teams to get things done in the right way.
In addition to working closely with Sales teams, you will need to partner closely with the Ezra Finance and Operations to escalate any issues you see.
What you’ll do
- Act as dedicated first point of contact for Ezra Sales teams across all regions for all contract based issues/queries
- Identify any non Ezra standard issues and escalate such issues to applicable Ezra functional stakeholder(s) to ensure any non standard client requirements are reviewed and approved at the right organisational level
- Communicate status updates to sales teams to enable them to manage client expectations on contracting progress
- partner with Ezra Legal Counsel to identify any legal risk areas and design appropriate solutions with input from key business stakeholders
- act as point of contact for receiving feedback from regional sales teams on issues/ areas of concern/ knowledge gaps identified by them.
- Partnering with Ezra Legal Counsel and General Counsel to provide training to sales and other business teams on key internal processes to improve awareness of key issues and overall compliance with Ezra and Adecco Group policies and processes
- support & manage the signing of Ezra contracts by authorised signatories for applicable contracting LHH entities in accordance with current guidelines
- ensuring Ezra sales and supplier contracts are fully signed and that copies of fully signed contracts are stored in SFDC/any other applicable Ezra contracts management and storage solutions
- Contracting Support: support and educate the Sales teams in using the correct Ezra contract templates.
- Updating Contract Templates: Making any adjustments (as advised by Ezra Legal team) to current Ezra contract templates to reflect any changes in internal process, corporate policies or procedures, laws or regulations, or other matters that would require modification of Ezra standard agreement terms.
- Identify knowledge gaps within Sales teams and design & deliver targeted training to sales teams to improve the basic understanding of key contracting issues for Ezra
- Assist and take responsibility in other duties and special projects as requested by the Ezra General Counsel.
- Proven track record of 3-5 years in contract management experience (ideally in fast paced, agile environments such as start ups/ digital ventures)
- Service industry experience is a plus
- Strong business focus and understanding, along with excellent project management skills and a process development background
- Ability and experience to work well with others, demonstrate performance on team projects, and work with cross functional teams and teams in other geographic locals
- Self-starter to handle assignments, with the ability to adapt as required, be pragmatic and operate with confidence with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate simply but effectively at all levels of the organization and especially with the Sales teams
- A naturally proactive professional who seeks to build strong relationships within the business, is comfortable with executive exposure, and who has a strong commitment and identification with business objectives
- Confident business partner, reliable, and the ability to work well under pressure, manage challenging situations, including the ability to multi-task, complete projects on time and adjust to changing priorities to always deliver commercially sound, risk based solutions
- High standard of personal and professional integrity, solid risk based judgement and a flexible, but principled, problem-solving approach
What we offer
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.