Leadership Development Consultant and Facilitator
As the world’s leading integrated talent development and transition company, at LHH we partner with our clients to build better careers, better leaders, and better businesses. A key focus for 2021 and beyond is the growth of our Workforce Solutions Practice through delivery in assessment, executive coaching and leadership development programmes.
The Consultant will strengthen LHH’s reputation as a market leader in Talent/Leadership Development and contribute to our growth through increasing our internal design and delivery capability, predominantly focusing (approximately 75%) on the delivery of specific assignments in two or more practice areas. They will also be expected to actively identify opportunities for growth of current accounts and to support Solution Leads in the development of new opportunities, including ownership of pricing, solution shaping and sales support for major bids.
The Consultant will use insights gained through delivery and solution shaping to contribute to ongoing product development. They will be actively involved in ongoing quality assurance processes and the development of skills and capabilities in the Associate community. This will include networking to identify and represent LHH to current and prospective Associates and to develop client relationships.
Director – Workforce Solutions
Design (together with delivery activities this will comprise 75% of the role)
- Partnering with LHH sales and client stakeholders to own the design of programmes for new and existing clients, providing advice to internal and external stakeholders on the solution
- Developing content for workshops relating to Talent Development (e.g. Leadership Development, Career Management, Change and Transformation etc.), including instructional design, research and development of new materials and the use of existing LHH content
- Creation and communication of programme management documentation for large-scale deliveries
- Keeping up to date on the latest models, research and methodologies which affect our clients and competitors, in particular our key areas of delivery
Delivery (together with design activities this will comprise 75% of the role)
- Facilitation of experiential development content in 1:1 and group settings
- Identification and upskilling of additional delivery resources from our community of LHH Associates
- Oversight of Associate delivery for ongoing quality assurance including regular contact with the Associate community to collect and share feedback
- Ongoing ownership of programme success throughout the delivery phase, including measuring effectiveness, impact and updating materials as required
- Partnering with global LHH teams to deliver elements of international programmes
Business Development (we anticipate these activities to form 25% of the role and are predominantly undertaken by other members of the Workforce Solutions Team)
- Developing a thorough knowledge of LHH’s products and services to attend prospective client meetings
- Contributing to solution advice and definition, proposals and attend pitches as required
- Building and strengthening existing client relationships to increase value and uncover opportunities for account growth into new areas of delivery
- Contribute to the development of LHH products and service offerings
- Contribute to the identification and adoption of new business systems and processes to enable delivery to a high standard, monitoring quality and data for client reporting requirements
- Demonstration of LHH behaviours and values with clients, colleagues and Associates
- Supporting the wider Workforce Solutions team in the design and delivery of professional development and upskilling events for LHH Associates
The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time
Direct experience working with key client stakeholders to grow existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
Ideally (but not essential) a relevant professional qualification, e.g. International Coach Federation (ICF) (or equivalent) accreditation, CIPD, Chartered Occupational Psychologist status.
5+ years’ experience delivering to senior-level clients in two or more of the following:
- 1:1 coaching
- Team and group coaching
- Delivery of group learning interventions (i.e. leadership development programmes and workshops) delivery of senior-level assessments, integrating a number of approved-for-selection psychometrics into bespoke reports
- Overseeing the delivery of large-scale leadership programmes
An excellent understanding of consultative design processes and the ability to research and work with new materials, methodologies and topics
Collaborative, demonstrates flexibility and willingness to support team members in the UK and globally
Awareness of and interest in current trends in Talent and Leadership Development and Workforce Transformation topics.
What We Offer
Contract Type: Full Time
Location: Predominantly remote working with a requirement for occasional internal meetings in London and regional travel to client sites for client deliveries
Hours: Office hours of 09:00 – 17:30 with some degree of flexibility to accommodate other commitments for the worker or specific client requests
Renumeration: Dependent on experience
Must have the right to work in the UK
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.