Sourcing Specialist - Ezra
Sourcing Specialist – Ezra
What is Ezra?
Ezra allows our clients to scale coaching services to a larger mix of employees through a new digital platform.
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for finding and recruiting high calibre coaches who not only meet but surpass our strict criteria. They will work closely with the wider Ezra team and LHH sales teams to proactively identify hiring needs in terms of geographies, languages, relevant experience, skills and credentials. Actively building a well-rounded coaching community that mirrors our customers’ needs will be key. The Sourcing Specialist will be able to communicate the story of Ezra, thus attracting top quality coaches who are excited to be part of our mission.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritization and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, has experience in a recruitment and/or candidate facing role, and is passionate about building the best coaching community in the industry.
- Work with the Global Director of Coaching to build a best-in-class recruitment function
- Identify hiring needs through working with the wider Ezra team and LHH sales teams
- Design and implement overall global recruitment strategy from recruitment channels to the ATS/CRM systems used to manage candidates
- Standardise and re-design current processes and assessment strategies that best identify top coaching talent
- Act as the candidates’ point of contact throughout the recruitment process – screening applications, coordinating interviews, sending status updates, handling rejections and offers
- Oversee the process and administration of all legal documents required to onboard new Coaches - new supplier forms, contractual agreements, SOWs
- Ensure smooth transition of new coaches to the regional Coach Operations Managers
- Review the recruitment practices of competitors and report on key findings
- Support the recruitment budgeting process, monitoring and reporting spend against plan
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Ezra leadership team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in recruiting or similar roles
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Knowledge of Employer Branding strategies
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
Ezra is an equal opportunity employer
Lee Hecht Harrison is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.