The Account Manager role is client facing, proactive and sometimes independently managing the implementation and commercialisation of contracts, ensuring that all agreed deliverables during the life of the contract are met on time and to the highest quality while driving the continuity of our relationship with clients and in building strong business partnerships ensuring our clients receive industry leading customer service at all times. Working within the Sales leader, the account manager will support in identifying opportunities for enhanced client satisfaction and the strategic expansion of accounts.
The Account Manager role is a starting level position within the Account Management function. Differentiated from the other Account Management levels by the size, scope, volume and strategic expansion expectation of the accounts.
- Reporting to: Head of CT Account and Project Management – UK Customer Success
- Title – Account Manager
- Direct Reports: This position has no direct reports but is required to manage or direct others in a matrix (account team) structure.
Account Management, Retention and Expansion
- Lead multiple, sometimes complex, accounts concurrently
- First point of contact for all operational support needs both for external & internal stakeholders
- Develop credibility & maintain professional relationships with key internal & external clients & account stakeholders
- Develop, foster & maintain customer relationships to ensure account retention
- Ensure all deliverables & tasks are completed (on time, on budget, accurately & with high quality) utilizing defined best practices and current LHH sales and marketing requirements
- Proactively use Salesforce to maintain account records, add meetings, customer contracts and contact details
- Manage and drive communications cadence with client / internal stakeholders
- Effectively partner and direct account team members, project managers and shared services in a matrix reporting structure
- Support LHH sales leadership to help drive the sales strategy for each account assignment
- Proactively seek out ways to expand account through increased engagement, process efficiencies, & relationships
- Effective use of reporting and data to:
- Identify areas of weakness on assigned accounts and lead efforts to remedy
- Identify ways to see and capitalise on opportunities on your accounts
- Add value to the customer
- Monitor delivery quality
- Partner with Sales Leaders to plan and prepare for client partner reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation. Participate in review, with a focus on data analysis, insights and trends
- Stay current on LHH solutions
- Deliver client presentations, integrating newly released LHH products and services
- Participate in all aspects of LHH sales community (training, systems, processes)
- Plan and support the implementation of accounts
- Manage contract rollout assignment independently, using clear and effective communication and best practice templates
- Review of contract to ensure account process deliverables & KPIs are met
- Execute operational processes and create required documentation to implement contract effectively
- Point of contact for contract – responsible for account process KPIs and deliverables
- Create and maintain all relevant roll out materials; HR Toolkit / LHH Implementation guide / Referral form etc.Train /advise all stakeholders (internal & external) against the roll out requirements
Reporting and MI
- Analyse and present client reports in client QPR and APR meetings
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders
- Participate as appropriate in partner reviews and sales presentations to key prospects and established customers
The above list is not exhaustive but indicative of the main aspects of the role. Duties and responsibilities may be added or amended from time to time.
- Passionate about customer service and enjoys client contact
- Proven Account /Project Management experience
- Proactive self-starter
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage
- Clear and positive communicator
- Doesn’t shy from difficult situations and remains accountable
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to collaborate
- Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of key CRM systems
- Strong commercial acumen
What We Offer
- Contract: Permanent
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Hours Per Weekly: 37.5
- Workdays: 9am -5:30pm Mon-Friday
- Renumeration: Depending on Experience and success
Must have required right to work in the UK
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.