Director, UK Customer Success, Account Management
Director, UK Customer Success, Account Management
Sales Leadership team member, who will provide senior level support to ensure the Customer Success Managers to fulfil contract agreements and expansion opportunities. This role leads and develops Customer Success Managers to build trust with Sales through a client-centric approach that helps firms develop a long-term vision and plan based on their objectives, needs, and limitations. Working with both internal and customer teams to ensure that LHH is serving our customer’s long-term needs. Overseeing the account management with attention on identifying, activating and delivery of the project as well as closing new opportunities to maximize revenue potential.
As a Customer Success Leader, You Will
- Ensure the Customer Success team delivers a world class customer experience to all our enterprise clients – with a focus on retaining, growing and developing the relationships hold with them.
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership Team and Enterprise Business Developers to set the strategic direction of accounts – ensuring that we retain (renew) contracts, protect our margins, diversify the work we do with clients (expansion) and maximise revenues.
- Recruit, retain, develop a team of Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors – developing group and individual training and development programs in partnership with Sales Leadership, Sales Learning and Development, and global teams.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership of a team of Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors.
- Work closely with Business, Finance and Sales Leadership team to lead the full contract management process – ensuring we effectively manage contract process and contracts through their full contract life cycle and maximise revenues.
- Work with sales leadership team to support the delivery of financial objectives – attend forecasting meetings, contribute to annual/monthly budgets, analyse variances, support/initiate corrective action.
- Support the implementation of the business & sales strategy – translating goals and vision of LHH UK & Ireland into team specific objectives and priorities.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge and expertise for all areas of operational control – providing reports and guidance to Senior Management and Executive Management team.
- Lead business change and transformation projects – implementing appropriate solutions to bring about change, maintain and develop enhanced services and systems.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Proven experience of building, developing, and retaining a team that exceeds goals
- Proven experience as an individual sales driver, in the HR consulting, Learning and development space. With a strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Extensive experience of expanding client accounts into new business/service lines.
- Ability to collaborate across teams creating innovative and forward-thinking behaviours
- Significant demonstrable leadership, development, coaching and performance management experience
- Passionate about our business and mission of making a difference
- Evidence of strong and deep relationships with clients, customers, and colleagues
- Strong business acumen with the ability to articulate solutions and resolves issues to align with goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven innovation and process improvement abilities
Who You Will Work With
Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales, Workforce Solutions and Global Strategic Accounts
The world of work is changing fast. Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat, a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference. An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition. An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today, while nurturing the expertise needed for the future. And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise, and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though Reveal, Reach, Renew and Refresh. Developing future skills, flexibility, and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate and quantifiably effective. Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed. They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
www.lhh.comLHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion