Sales Technology Administrator, Talent Solutions
Sales Technology Administrator
Europe or USA (eastern location; remote)
Direct: Head of Sales Technology COE
The Sales Technology Administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day access to and operations of our Sales Technology Stack (Sales Enablement Technology Stack) to streamline our Revenue Teams activities, making them more effective, efficient, and productive and ultimately driving increased sales.
The Sales Technology Administrator will manage and maintain our third-party apps/integrations (i.e., BI Tools, Data Enrichment Tools, and Sales Enablement Platform) and manage license administration, insights, and usage reporting. Additionally, he/she will help ensure the tools we have provisioned as part of our sales stack are realizing values/utilization. The Sales Technology Administrator will report to Head of Sales Technology and will work closely with the Salesforce.com Administrators and Developers, along with other members of IT, including Access Management, Sales Enablement Team, and other stakeholders across the business.
· Sales Stack includes tools like: Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, InsideView, Showpad, Lusha, etc.
· Support in the selection, implementation, and utilization of tools utilized by our sales community globally
· Work with Head of Sales Enablement on Training, Onboarding, and ensuring teams are effectively using tools
· Effectively act as the liaison between the field and our vendors’ support teams to ensure timely support when support cases occur
· Work closely with the Salesforce.com Administration team on integrations, enhancements, and package upgrades for each 3rd party tool
· Produce insights and analytics into our usage to our front-line sales managers and teams utilizing the tools to better assist them in performance management
· Recommend ways to improve the ROI of our sales stack and the levers we can pull to help us achieve our Revenue Goals
Support and Training
· Be part of first level support for salesforce.com related incidents and escalations
· In collaboration with Sales Enablement, IT Support & Sales Technology COE, serve as a subject-matter expert in the creation training and materials relevant to supporting and enhancing user experience in Salesforce.
· Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM-related projects and initiatives.
· 3+ years in sales operations, customer success, business analyst, or a system administrator position
· Experience with tools like InsideView, LinkedIn, and other Sales Enablement Platforms is preferred
· 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Developer a plus
· Previous experience manipulating Salesforce.com to deliver enhanced performance.
· Microsoft Office proficiency with Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
· Tech savvy and eager to stay up to date on new applications and best practices in the use of Salesforce and other technologies.
· Project management experience is a plus.
· Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
· Willing to work some evenings
· Ability to exercise discretion and judgment with the handling of highly sensitive and confidential information.
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the organization
English Fluent, any other language would be an advantage