Business Development Manager
Your mission is to build, develop and grow client relationships. You will play an active role in our go-to-market strategy and help build a great sales pipeline to ensure we will (over)achieve targets together. Our business is expanding, therefore this role represents a truly entrepreneurial and influential position, where your winning attitude and drive for results will have a critical impact on the business.
- Sales Director, Netherlands
What you’ll do
As our new Business Development Manager:
- Prospection is your absolute main focus and you will build the sales pipeline through a mixture of visits, outbound calling, emailing and inbound lead follow-up
- Target new clients and grow the business within the existing client portfolio, prioritize client visits based on sales potential and build a sustainable external network
- Together with the team building a culture of performance and accountability, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline with our LHH sales methodology and organization.
- At least 4 years of sales experience, preferably within the HR field
- A network in HR / C-level clients is highly preferred
- Genuine interest in talent development
- Excellent communicator, ability to read other’s styles and adapt behaviour accordingly
- A ‘deal closer’ by nature, comfortable with challenging and influencing clients at all levels
- Strong written, verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English, including ability to create and deliver effective and articulate presentations
Do people describe me as:
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Authentic, making a difference by “being you”
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to find creative and scalable solutions to ambiguous problems
- The highest level of integrity
- A person making an impact in client meetings and internal collaboration
- High achievement, strong work ethic, team player and a healthy sense of humor!
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Lease car
- Competitive salary
- An interesting bonus structure
We are proud to have a unique operating environment and culture: we are committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and we hold ourselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
Our DNA? Sincere interest, heart for the business and each other, creative mindset, entrepreneurial, flexibility, ownership, and integrity. We work hard, challenge each other, and laugh a lot!
If you have the right HR network and recognize yourself in the following: sales and prospect acumen, boundless curiosity, structured thinking, relentless drive, effective collaboration, then we would really like to get to know you!