SVP ICEO (EMEA)
SVP ICEO EMEA
The International Center for Executive Options (ICEO) is a boutique practice within LHH that provides exclusive, bespoke career advisory services for sitting and transitioning senior leaders. The individuals served include leaders from the highest echelons of often multinational corporation, requiring an elevated high touch approach to provide an extraordinary experience.
This role can be located in any LHH regional office in EMEA.
➢ Reports directly to the SVP Solutions - Global ICEO Lead
➢ Dotted line to the EVP EMEA, being part of the EMEA Management Team
Your new role
The SVP ICEO EMEA is responsible for ensuring consistency with the global ICEO product offering and driving a robust ICEO business. This will include sales and marketing (60%) and delivery enablement and operations (40%).
In addition, the SVP ICEO EMEA partners with global and regional ICEO teams on x-zone and multi-country assignments, to ensure seamless collaboration in all areas: sales, delivery and commercial aspects.
Being a strong partner in sales activities is key.
In order to enhance the delivery capabilities in the respective zone, the SVP ICEO EMEA will be instrumental in further building a strong bench of ICEO Advisors and Subject Matter Experts (SME) and ensure delivery consistency and quality control.
Operating within a high-touch boutique environment, s/he must have the ability to effectively engage, collaborate, and partner at a highly strategic level, externally and internally. S/he must possess a distinct level of professionalism, oral and written communication, and credibility with the senior executives we serve and the senior executives who deliver our service.
Sales and Sales Enablement EMEA Zone
- Working with the EVP EMEA, ICEO Practice Leads, Country Managers, Sales Directors, BDs, to co-create a sales and marketing strategy to grow the region’s ICEO business consistent with goals. This would include on-site as well as virtual customer calls with LHH sales teams:
- Co-design and delivery of presentations, proposals and RFPs with sales drivers
- Sales Enablement in the zone, incl. conduct Sales training for regional sales drivers incl. LHH Affiliates, ensuring it meets global standards, as well as respects zone-specific nuances
- Continuously build out an ICEO Advisor bench for the zone
- Conduct ICEO Advisor & SME Training /Onboarding incl. LHH zone Affiliates
- Host Advisors & SME Community events through multiple channels for regular upskilling and best practice sharing
EMEA Zone Service & Delivery Consistency and Commercial Excellence
- Partner and facilitate discussion with global and regional ICEO teams on x-zone and multi-country assignments, to ensure seamless collaboration in all areas sales, delivery and commercial & pricing aspects, ensuring adherence to global policies
- Provide Progress Reporting / key data points for large accounts and customer projects
- Quality Control of delivery and monitor Customer Satisfaction, develop KPIs incl. performance management initiatives
Candidate Onboarding and Delivery (x-zone, multi- country)
- When multiple zones or countries are concerned, collaborate with ICEO Practice Leaders:
- Where appropriate be the primary delivery resource as Advisor for ICEO candidates in service
Global Consistency and Collaboration
- Work closely with Global ICEO Lead and implement initiatives to fully ensure global consistency of the sales and delivery model incl. sales best practices. Track regular progress and quality reporting and address issues
- Master’s degree university in related field
- A track record of initiating, managing and/or participating in high value team-based sales deals to senior executives through both competitive RFP processes and consultative, sole-sourced relationship sales.
- Over 15 years of experience in consultative sales and delivery in management consulting or human resources management solutions.
- Experienced leader with an executive career who can serve as a peer advisor, while also managing the end-to-end business, leveraging the broader infrastructure when helpful and needed
- Experience in delivery operations, enablement and ensuring dissemination and quality control of best practices
- Superior customer experience focus, resourceful, creative, and detail oriented
- Innovative approaches to leveraging tools and processes that drive sustainability and scalability
- Ability to operate within and pivot across three distinct functional disciplines (delivery, operations and sales) and drive multiple projects with competing deadlines, while maintaining a positive disposition under considerable pressure in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Strong background of coaching and/or mentoring and development, coupled with an entrepreneurial orientation and track record of personal integrity.
- Track record of creating strong professional and social relationships at senior management levels in organizations, such as CEO, CFO and COO as well as with key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written executive communication skills, paired with facilitation skills
- Flair for delivery excellence and quality metrics
- Collaboration – Works collaboratively with ICEO Leadership, sales teams and Subject Matter Experts. Understands and embraces the collaborative nature of LHH core career transition & talent development business and applies a teaming orientation to prospective client opportunities and internal activities.
- Development – Emotionally intelligent and empathic; an experience with an involuntary termination is desirable.
- Outstanding MS Office, knowledge management and database skills and knowledge of advanced project management tools
- Full professional fluency in English, and at least one additional EU language at professional level
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.