Operations Coordinator Netherlands
We are rapidly growing and therefore looking for a bilingual (Dutch and English) Operations Coordinator to come and join our team!
In this hands-on, multidisciplinary role, your mission is to provide first class support to our candidates, coaches and colleagues. Whether the focus is on engagement, talent connecting, administration or organisation; you will represent LHH in the best way possible.
- Operations Director Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland
What you’ll do
As our new Operations Coordinator you will:
- Support candidates: introducing LHH to our candidates and register them for our Orientation workshops etc.
- Assigning candidates to the relevant consultant (considering the coaches’ skill set and geographic location to create the best match)
- Ensure client and customer satisfaction by providing information relevant to individual needs
- Building a strong network with Recruiters & Hiring Managers
- Connecting our talents to job opportunities
- Prepare and host events to connect candidates to job opportunities
- Support coaches: help them with any questions or problems related to their delivery
- Administration: workshop planning and preparation, project administration
- Cooperate with Operations Manager on improvement processes
- Graduate of Human Resources, Office Management or a similar field or have a up to 5 years of experience in a support role, preferably working within HR or Office Management environment
- In-depth experience of working with Microsoft Office and Windows tools
- Excellent telephone manner with all levels of candidates, responding appropriately to various emotions that may be presented, while keeping accurate data logs and records of conversations
- Highly proficient in written and spoken Dutch & English
- Outgoing personality; comfortable meeting all types and styles of people
- A commercial flair, helping candidates understand the added value of career guidance
- Demonstrable track record of good organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Flexible and a “can do” attitude - we are a small team, which means that we are all ready to take on unexpected things or to take over a task from each other
Ask yourself these questions before you apply
Do people describe me as:
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Authentic, making a difference by “being you”, you make people feel welcome
- A team player, flexible and a strong communicator
- Hands on, attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- The highest level of integrity
- High achievement, strong work ethic, team player and a healthy sense of humor!
- Tech savvy, proficient in the use of modern technology and easily master navigation in new systems
- Someone who feels like just doing your job is not enough, you want to make a difference in the lives of people - you are service-minded and a true problem solver.
What we offer
We are proud to have a unique operating environment and culture: We are committed to making a difference, going the extra mile, and we hold ourselves personally accountable for our clients’ success.
Our DNA? Sincere interest, heart for the business and each other, creative mindset, entrepreneurial, flexibility, ownership and integrity. We work hard, challenge each other and laugh a lot!
- Full time by preference. Minimum is 80%
- Office: Amsterdam or Eindhoven, and in some case at the client’s premises