Job Role: Assessment Analyst
Location: Toronto, Canada
Start Date: September 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We know that coaching can make a difference and deliver meaningful behavioral change for participants and customers. Measuring, understanding, communicating, and improving this impact to our clients is a key part of realising the power of coaching and the role of the Impact Labs at Ezra.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Assessment Analyst. This individual will work in the Ezra Impact Labs helping to develop the next generation of assessment.
The role will include:
- Conducting industry research and academic reviews to guide the development of Ezra’s competency framework and assessment methodology.
- Supporting and coordinating the execution and project management of Ezra’s assessment translation strategy.
- Providing assessment administration support and expertise for internal teams.
- Supporting the development of the product via the creation and review of assessment communications, external collateral, and product material.
- Supporting the Assessment Lead with statistical analysis to improve the reliability and validity of Ezra’s measurement methodology.
- Helping to shape the direction of behavioural assessment at Ezra through academic and applied research, customer surveys, user research, and market research.
- Supporting the Assessment Lead with new projects and additional areas as Ezra’s assessment continues to grow and evolve.
The Impact Lab
The Assessment Analyst reports to the Assessment Lead, as part of the Impact Labs. The Impact Lab’s responsibility is to measure, understand, communicate, and improve the impact of the coaching interactions our clients have every day on the Ezra App. Whether that’s by providing carefully curated content, by providing world class diagnostics or insights and data to coachees and customers.
- A graduate education in organizational psychology or a related field (Master’s or Ph.D)
- Experience and expertise with assessment development
- A strong statistical background with proficiency in quantitative and applied research methodology
- General proficiency with statistical and psychometric analyses; preferably in R
- Considerable experience summarizing themes and insights across a broad body of literature
- An ability to distill complex information into simple terms and communicate effectively
- Experience managing multi-stage projects and coordinating across teams
- A flare for writing technical and non-technical information and communications
- An interest in product development; combining behavioural science with user experience, design, and technology
- Highly organized; you’re able to manage multiple projects
- Detail oriented; you make sure nothing gets missed
- Collaborative; you gather input and perspective from others
- Proactive; you take ownership for your work and seek out new ways to contribute
- Efficient; you’re able to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer
- Holiday: 15 days (country dependent)
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.