Human Resources PMO
Group SVP HR Talent Solutions
The Talent Solutions business unit aims to become the pre-eminent global Human Capital transformation partner with a 360° offering along Advisory, Diagnostics & Matching, Re-/Up-skilling and Placements. The HR PMO will play a crucial role in both the business and HR transformation globally.
The role will perform project management responsibilities in support of the Talent Solutions Transformation and-related HR agenda, including: status reporting, meeting planning and facilitation for leadership teams, strategic plan tracking, risk and issue management, key decision documentation, and management of interdependencies across business functions, change management and communications, finance, and transformation.
Transformation and project management:
· Define scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables across multiple enabling HR key workstreams in the program including Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Management, Change Management, and interdependencies with Communications, Transformation, Finance, and other related areas.
· Track against annual HR strategic plan and drive the GBS enabling HR program agenda to ensure global and local teams are on track to deliver program timelines, expected benefits and intervene/escalate as necessary to address roadblocks.
· Identify, manage, and mitigate risks and issues impacting timeline in specific HR workstreams and overall transformation.
· Develop and implement integrated initiative specific work plans, reflecting more granular dependencies, milestones, deliverables and deployments.
· Identify and develop accelerating templates, tools, and processes to increase HR workstream efficiency.
· Apply knowledge of key human capital and HR concepts, critical thinking, and relevant project management methodologies to perform root cause analysis and drive action plans for resolutions and intended outcomes.
· Perform strategic and data analysis to offer business insights for senior leadership in decision-making.
Communications and stakeholder management:
· In support of the GBU HR lead, plan and facilitate both strategic and operational meetings with GBU HR Leadership Team, as well as quarterly townhalls with the broader GBU enabling HR teams
· Develop executive-level status reports, presentations, and briefings that articulate GBU HR/talent vision and status
· 5-7 years of experience with strong HR project management background
· Successful track record in managing projects in HR and business transformations in complex, large scale global organizations is essential
· Experience in applying key HR and human capital concepts in prior projects
· Expert communications, including in-person and virtual meeting facilitation
· Proficient with MS Office – MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred (not mandatory)
· Ability to influence cross geography teams and achieve cross business line alignment
· Able to effectively work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across the businesses and workstreams
· Strong business partnering skills and HR acumen, including problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities
· Distinctive people skills and excellent ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills, and high levels of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
· Able to work under competing priorities, manage expectations effectively and support the team under pressure
· Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes
· Humility, flexibility and good interpersonal skills are a must
· Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English