Director, Sales Operations - Established Markets
Director, Sales Operations - Established Markets
As the Director, Sales Operations for LHH’s Established Markets, you form a core part of the team responsible for enabling salesforce productivity by delivering the analytics that power scalable, organic growth and predictable forecast achievement. The position is ideal for an organized, social self-starter who thrives on being the “go-to” person for defining performance drivers and managing projects through the execution. This individual will interact with all levels of the sales team, marrying the voice of the field with data to make recommendations on actions we can take to improve business outcomes.
Serve as the single point of contact for country & sales leaders into the sales operations & enablement team global centers of excellence, cascading global initiatives, processes, and deliverables as appropriate for the countries in the market. Focuses on ensuring P&L leaders have the data & information required to make decisions to improve sales productivity and business outcomes
Reporting & Forecasting
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking funnel & revenue realization metrics, ensuring sales process adherence and effective data management
- Prepare pipeline and broader revenue realization analysis in support of monthly ops calls
- Assist sales leaders in making data driven decisions
- Regular reviews of the Salesforce.com CRM platform to ensure quality/cleanliness of sales pipeline data
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Test proactive hypotheses through sales analytics to steer the sales force towards the highest value opportunities and increase conversion, contract value realization, and retention rates
Territory Design, Quota Setting & Capacity Planning
- Support SVP, Global Sales Operations with the annual planning process, defining territories, quotas and sales investments required to achieve top-line targets as efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with sales & country leaders to finalize territories, quotas and seller capacity in their markets
Special Strategic Projects
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of experience
- Ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed environment
- Ability to work "up and down the ladder", i.e., capable of interpreting strategy, while also capable of engaging in detailed implementation planning and execution
- Strong analytic skills; Superior problem-solving ability; Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Superior customer service ethic; Excellent relationship-building skills; Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer/member service
- Superior interpersonal skills; Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues; Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with senior executives
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Superior judgment; Demonstrated leadership ability; Ability to work independently and with a team; Ability to build relationships and work well across functions; Ability to manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills; Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
- Strong work ethic; Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills required
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com required
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion