Trial & Implementation Coordinator - Ezra
Job Role: Trial and Implementation Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Trial and Implementation Manager
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all of their employees were coached to be their absolute best.
At Ezra, we’re on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching, people get to know themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients, but is manifested in our own Ezra family. We believe we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member of our teams gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, amongst some other pretty incredible perks.
Ezra is the fastest growing global virtual coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading companies. If all of this resonates, Ezra just might be the place for you.
To aid our rapidly expanding growth, we are looking for a pro-active, energizing Account Manager to support client management efforts in the launch of new Ezra programmes and provide seamless world class customer service, to help in expanding client accounts. The role will also support our prospective customers, in providing them with a trial experience as they look to contract with Ezra
This is an exciting new role with significant stretch opportunity, with the individual expected to play a critical role in Ezra’s current and future growth.
You’ll be supporting a growing team of Trial and Implementation Coordinators based in EMEA and North America, reporting into the Trial and Implementation Manager.
What you’ll do
- Provide effective and proactive first-level service to the Ezra prospective and existing accounts, supporting the onboarding of new customers, overall retention and expansion of account relationships
- Project manage the client onboarding set-up, from close to launch date collaborating with key functions that play a role in the implementation process
- Effectively support sales, product, operational delivery and finance functions
- Oversee all reporting requirements at account level during the Ezra Program
- Key day to day relationship contact for our client stakeholders
- On the ground support for locally based Trial & Implementation Lead
CSM Key Activities
Sales and Operational Support
- Work with our sales colleagues to ensure alignment of new program launches and Ezra trials
- Support the Trial & Implementation global team as needed
- Develop a complete understanding of the contract and project requirements to ensure ease of implementation.
- Coordination and attendance at client onboarding meetings to define key milestones and communications
- Work in partnership with our Coaching Solutions team to select and brief our coaches and where required facilitate virtual briefings pre delivery
- Maximize adoption and engagement of all Ezra participants
- Execute production and delivery of client reporting needs, utilizing Ezra’s Reporting Capabilities
- Assist in the development of client-facing materials and collateral as appropriate
- Stay well-versed in and be able to explain and articulate Ezra’s Product and Platform capabilities
Account Retention & Expansion
- Proactively plan and prepare for client reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and data analysis to provide data insights and trends
- Develop, foster and maintain client relationships to ensure account retention
- Support in the handover of accounts to the local CSM function as customer accounts pass the value threshold, acting as a subject matter expert on the account providing a seamless experience
- Participate in all aspects of Ezra CSM community (training, systems, processes)
- Proficiency in Ezra systems and updating internal shared documents
- Liaison with Trial & Implementation Lead monthly to ensure customers do not have outstanding balances past account terms and programs are accurately forecasted
- Preparation of Ezra delivery reports to support validation of coach invoices globally
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual startup environment
- Strong evidence of customer success and strive to go the extra mile for Ezra customers and participants
- High levels of attention to detail to make sure the job gets done right
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Forms, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable operating with levels of ambiguity and taking direction from multiple team members
- Passionate about innovation and looking at better ways to work
- Highly organized, considering the needs of the whole team operating in different time zones
- A self-starter able to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven, virtual environment
- Proficient in reporting and the creation of graphics to showcase results
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.