Project Manager, Senior - Customer Success (Switzerland)
Senior Project Manager, Customer Success
The Senior Project Manager will play a pivotal role in leading and shaping the operations of the PMO in Switzerland. Leading and managing a team of Project Managers, the Senior Project Manager will work closely with the Account Management and Operations leaders to resource and allocate workload; be point of escalation for queries and issues; responsible for line management and development conversations of own team members along with effectively managing project revenues and pipeline reporting.
The Senior Project Manager will also have direct ownership and responsibility for a number of larger/strategic accounts, with associated Project Manager responsibility for those accounts (i.e. attend project scoping meetings, design project management plans, update key stakeholders, provide reporting requirements, etc.)
- Reports to the SVP Customer Success, EMEA and dotted line to the Country Manager, Switzerland.
Key Accountabilities & Major Responsibilities
Line Management and Team Development
- Lead, develop and line manage Project Managers to increase their knowledge and awareness of LHH solutions
- Sets expectations, motivates and manages performance of Project Managers, harnessing team members’ strengths and identifying and addressing areas for development.
- Provides direction and coaching to Project Managers in line with operational best practice.
Sales and Operations Collaboration
- Build and develop internal stakeholder relationships, facilitating the effective collaboration between all functional areas of the business.
- Accompany Account leads to client project scoping and implementation meetings and attend internal project planning meetings. Fully understand the client brief and communicate the detail to all delivery colleagues involved.
- Communicates frequently and effectively with all client, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Work to increase the technical awareness of LHH Solutions offering within the project management team
- Attendance at client review meetings.
- Ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Able to work across the various products and offerings.
- Implementation of in country processes and best practices to ensure successful project management.
- Ensure that all opportunities and templates are set up correctly in the billing system (ORBIT) as per the client brief and contact is established within set SLAs to secure revenue as soon as possible.
- Liaise with the billing team where necessary to ensure BRF checks and CBRs are created before delivery commences.
- Support the billing team where required to ensure that purchase orders are in place, escalating to the appropriate colleague when needed.
- Maintain housekeeping of ORBIT and supporting documentation – any changes to a client process must be documented at all times to support a smooth project management process and ensure that all internal stakeholders are notified of changes relevant to perform their role correctly.
- Manage and coordinate all projects in line with defined programme methodology, ensuring that delivery schedules and resources are set to meet client needs and all, Facilitators, Coaches, Consultants and Assessors (whether internal or Associates),are briefed in advance of the project with the detail and scope of work and, if applicable, their invoicing requirements.
- Proactively keep all stakeholders informed of progress against project tasks, identifying any risk or operational challenges through escalation
- Maintain a log of all client billing for onsite projects and to utilise this information to feed into the projections report each week.
- Use of ORBIT (or other mechanism) to plan and track projects.
- Check that project prices are in line with parameters set to achieve our Delivery Staff Cost (DSC) KPIs – raising any concerns
- Identifying ways to increase profitability and lower DSC.
- Confirmation of project fees and efficient resourcing of coaches, associates and facilitators to ensure optimal profitability is achieved.
- Approval of associate approvals in line with KPIs ensuring associate activities are approved in line with invoice deadlines.
Reporting and MI
- Prepare, analyse and present client reports for use by Account leaders in client meetings.
- Review trends and themes and proactively share findings or concerns with key internal stakeholders – e.g. Sales, Subject Matter Experts etc.
- Build and prepare client specific reports that are needed for weekly or monthly MI feeds to clients.
- Maintain project information within project tracking tools.
- Gather project feedback thoroughly and in a timely manner, reviewing trends and themes that need to be discussed, taking action where needed once an analysis is complete.
- Leads by example
- Able to motivate and inspire others.
- Passionate about excellent customer service.
- Proactive self-starter, plans and manages own workload
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage.
- Clear and positive communicator.
- Must speak fluent German.
- Faces difficult situations with confidence and accountability.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Contributes to and develops a good team spirit.
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to collaborate.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Curious and actively seeks to understand the wider LHH business.
- Understands the financial requirements of the business, with strong commercial acumen.
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion