LHH is one of the worlds largest career transition firms. We help laid off employees find jobs faster. We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us on-board new career transition customers as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative.
- Follow outreach protocols to connect with customers
- 10-15 outbound calls per hour
- Send, receive email customer correspondence
- Describe career transition services and assist customers in signing up for their free service
- Meet and exceed required weekly/monthly new customer sign ups
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior customer service/sales experience
- Professional and articulate voice
- Excels working in a fast-paced environment with evolving business needs
- Able to work a set Monday-Friday schedule
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Computer and USB headset
- Internet with a wired Ethernet connection to PC/Laptop
- LinkedIn Profile
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Monday- Friday schedules – majority of shifts are 10-30 hours per week, subject to change
- $20 per hour
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.