Head of Coach Development
Job Role: Head of Coach Development
Start Date: March 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Head of Coach Development is responsible for developing a highly engaged, top-calibre coaching community. They are responsible for ensuring our coaches deliver strong coaching outcomes while working within the Ezra way of coaching.
The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. They are excited about building a new role and function alongside their global counterparts. They love doing the work as well as contributing to the overall vision. They thrive in a global remote work setting and are completely comfortable with IT Tools and Systems.
This role will report to the Coaching Operations Director.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for driving coaching outcomes through development of the global coaching bench
- Create curricula and maintain a network of subject matter experts to support and train current coaches across all phases of their tenure (e.g. certifications on Ezra Schools, Solutions, Delivery Model etc)
- Determine and prioritise training requirements by working with our cross functional partners
- Works with core Ezra stakeholders to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific coaching skills, product features, programs or customers
- Oversee and deliver Continuing Coach Education (CCE) on core competencies and develop Mentor Coaching programs to support coaches in delivering Ezra programs
- Develop opportunities for paid development (at a discount)
- Create rewards and incentive schemes to motivate and retain top performers
- Develop evaluation assessment for potential coaches and diagnostic assessments for current coaches to identify development needs
- Manage a network of Coach Mentors who provide support in local markets and languages
- PCC Level Coach
- Cooperate experience in L&D
- Track record of creating L&D functions
- Global experience
What we offer
- Holiday: 25 days
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.