Project Manager APAC
Customer Success Manager, APAC
Customer Success (CS) is a specialized team within LHH APAC Sales that is responsible for implementing the largest and most complex local/regional/global accounts. Customer Success includes the execution and commercialization of contracts, plus the management of ongoing account operations and orchestration of all deliverables during the life of the contract. The Customer Success Manager is developing subject matter expertise in global client success management, which means ensuring all day to day account operations and contracted deliverables are completed on-time, accurately and to the highest quality. Individuals in this role are relied on to work closely with Sales Leaders and will be asked to participate in creating strategic growth plans and advising others on the health of their assigned accounts.
• Position reports to the APAC Customer Success Leader
• This position has no direct reports but is required to manage or direct others in a matrix (account team) structure.
What you’ll do
Account Management, Retention & Expansion
- Serve as the Customer Success Lead on multiple, relatively complex, local and regional accounts concurrently
- Develop credibility & maintain professional relationships with key internal and external clients and account stakeholders
- Develop, foster and maintain customer relationships to ensure account retention
- Provide management of ongoing account operations and orchestration of all deliverables during the life of the contract
- Ensure all deliverables and tasks are completed (on time, on budget, accurately and with high quality) utilizing defined best practices and current LHH sales and marketing requirements
- Effectively partner and direct account team members and operations in a matrix structure
- Support LHH sales team to help drive the sales strategy for each account assignment
- Proactively seek out ways to expand account through increased engagement, process efficiencies, and relationships
- Utilize key metrics to identify areas of weakness on assigned accounts and lead efforts to remedy
- Proactively plan and prepare for client partner reviews, compiling account reporting including PPT presentation and partner with Sales Driver to conduct data analysis and provide data insights and trends
- Utilize key metrics to identify ways to recognize and capitalize on opportunities within assigned accounts
- Remain current on LHH solutions offerings (CT, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, and Change Management)
- Deliver client presentations, integrating newly released LHH products and services
- Participate in all aspects of LHH regional sales community (training, systems, processes)
Tactical Account Operation
- When required, provide tactical account operation support for regional accounts
- Highly complex group event coordination for Career Transition & Talent Development assignments
- Interface with customer representative for planning logistics and obtaining required information
- End-to-end logistical coordination of group events
- Oversee and advise systems configuration and account setup
- Manage candidate records – Orbit record updating and management, Orbit messaging, billing requirements and edits, prepare/approve final consolidated customer invoicing
- Plan and lead the implementation of multiple, standard accounts, regional implementation assignments, and regional event management assignments in all LHH solution offerings in accordance to the regional contract
- Utilize CS best practices for implementing accounts locally/regionally/globally
- Review of contract to ensure account process deliverables (ie engagement, reporting, invoicing, etc.) and KPIs are met
- Define processes and create required documentation to implement contract effectively
- Oversee and advise systems configuration and account setup
- Manage regional contract rollout assignment independently
- Train all customer and LHH representatives in the commercial obligations of the contract as part of the contract rollout
To be successful in this role, you will bring
- Experience in leading and managing multiple projects end to end
- Your desire to roll up your sleeves
Required Competencies and Experience
- 5-10 years regional account management experience in related field (Consulting, OD, Talent, Change Management, etc.)
- Undergrad required, post graduate degree strongly desired
- Proven Event/Project Management experience
- Exhibits executive presence in; communication, credibility, confidence, and professional image
- Experience managing regional accounts or projects
- Consultative sales experience a plus
- Experience working with senior management to VP level clients
- Platform presentation experience
- Highly proficient in computer/data skills including Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Willing to work outside normal business hours at times depending upon workload and global/regional needs.
- Proficiency in a language other than English a plus
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion